Reviews for Mary's Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I've been reading your other lovely Mash fic (The Deception of The Heart). I was wondering if you've ever considered turning this into a chapter fic. It's a great start and there's so much potential. I can't imagine what she/he would be thinking as they wake up the next morning. And I am truly enjoying your Mash fics. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So sweet! I only wish there was more.
Flower lady46 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Enjoyed your first chapter. Would love to have your story continue. Great description of a persons feeling. Good job.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is great! Please keep writing it's so good! You're a very talented writer and it is put together very well:) please keep going!
chrisrose chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Mary thanking and complimenting Bash makes me happy. He needs to hear more praise, poor guy. ;) Love how you wrote him obviously affected by her proximity, but still being a gentleman, of course. :) I admit I get a little impatient with Mary still caring about Francis, all things considered, but it's realistic and in-character! Seems many of us imagined Bash helping Mary deal with her trauma after "Fated"! My own little attempt at a fic on the subject touched on her fears for Francis, and Aylee's death too - once again the fans pick up the slack for those lazy show writers! :P They definitely should have addressed these things, among so many other plotlines and issues they glossed over.