Reviews for Between You And Me- What has passed is past
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
I like it but I wish you would have written the meeting.
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
It was interesting. Imagining Draco being employed by Dudley :D
Nice one-shot! Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
sweet story
looks like you have the vision to see what happened to everyone after the dark lord was defeated and the years passed by.
nice debut.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
awsum...loved it!do continue the story!
sizzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
awsum!loved it!do write the next part..!
akshi.saxena.71 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Gr8 job.. Luv'd the story.. :)
Kezzstar chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I like the concept and I'm looking forward to reading more!
SpecialBear chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I read your story, and you're doing very well. I'd like to have known how Draco came to work there, and more about his job. It might have been fun to see Draco casually using magic during his work. And the character involved is "Dudley Dursley", and you might want to go back and fix that very soon. I messed up a character name in my first story. Writing short pieces is a good way to break into this. It makes me sad when I see a brand new writer tackle a complicated plot and quitting after a chapter or two. In a short story, we take a single idea and develop it into a story and then stop. Just like you did. Keep it up. It gets easier the more you write.
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Very well written and very cute. I like how Draco and Dudley both developed past their childhood meanness into decent adults, yet they weren't too ooc. One slight criticism: "Dudley" was consistently misspelled as "Duddly". That's all, though - otherwise, lovely story :)