Reviews for Just A bit Unlikely
Ritz-chan chapter 16 . 6/18
damn, so you got river with the master which means if he gets with donna it's only for a while ... damn
Ritz-chan chapter 11 . 6/18
yas i've been shipping donna and the master for a while now ahah
Man.
This. is. fucking. awesome.
Asteria25 chapter 19 . 7/3/2017
Nothing is different...and there are inconsistencies, river said the doctor give her the screwdriver and then suddenly it was the Master? And the Master speak the doctor 's lines?
StoryGirlWrites chapter 25 . 3/28/2017
I couldn't stand it. I read it all in one sitting. It was brilliant.
FakeWeeaboo chapter 23 . 3/12/2017
I would have preferred the first option... but this was, like, two years ago.
FakeWeeaboo chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
You forgot Midnight... we just skipping that one?
FakeWeeaboo chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
Really? Donna and the Master? I do not like that ship, they'd probably end up killing each other. Donna'd slap him to death... and he's still a psycho. But other than that I love the plot line.
FakeWeeaboo chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
You already wrote it, but, if it were my story, I'd have Rose have a son or daughter. And when you say pairing?
FakeWeeaboo chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
so completely skipping voyage of the damned, then? okay... hated it anyway
bluebird397 chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
Benedict Cumberpatch... Yep. The Master is my new favorite. I vaguely hoped he'd be a girl, but this is pretty freaking AWESOME.
ladytigerlili24 chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
Sequel! Please please please please please!
NabikiB chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
He's starting to sound like Ears.
PanoramaGirl chapter 25 . 2/14/2016
This story was beautiful and well written. I loved it. You saved the Master and made Rose more Bamf. I do hope you continue and write Amy and Rory. Especially Rory he is my favorite after the master. I want to see how you write master with the new companion and the Eleven Doctor. I hated how moffat wrote them and I hope you gove them justice and write them amazing like you write all the characters. Keep up the amazing work.
Soda chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
I've followed this story fir a very long time in fact, I started reading Just One Second when chapter five was the most recent chapter. I used to check every single day without fail to see if you had updated. Just today I came back and read these last three chapters and just want to say thank you because this was a he'll of a story. Thanks for the memories