Reviews for Blackout
russiammpp chapter 21 . 9/25
Story is amazing
PortgasDTatze chapter 18 . 3/29
Oh my god I love it. I love it so very much! I love every single word of your story and I hope there is gonna be a great next chapter soon! :D
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/21
She or you don't know the meaning of preparing. If the infrastructure were to fail either a natural EMP from the sun which is a very likely possibility within our life time (since we are overdue historically and in solar *minimums* rather then maximums is when there is stronger flares spread further apart) she would not last past the most crucial 72 hour mark.

Just about everything she has requires absolute dependence on a assumed working infrastructure that will never totally break down.

Even a big disaster like Katrina or Sandy which only effected a regional area was a *good* test of reactions to infrastructure being disabled for long periods of time.

Having power lines underground is worse because of the mass amount of digging involved and you can't just simply plop a new power pole in.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/21
And as a result by both political parties who had their hand in the crotch they made bad deals with China and we now owe Trillions of dollars to them.

In the 80s we could still get stuff made in Japan/Tawain and some in Germany which our toasters were from but now they all shifted their bases to...CHINA! Ta da!

The ONLY reason there isn't a world wide depression is because the America dollar still looks stronger then the rest of the world *keywords* stronger not necessarily better so other nations are buying our crap dollars because theirs is crappier.

China has been propping our nation up since the 90s and even more in the 08 crisis so as to avoid all out war but China is hurting since they don't have a real working economy that makes anything useful. Their own people mostly can't afford to buy anything that brings in a real source of revenue because they are slave workers.

If China were to go to war it would bite back in their face and the communist officials know it since we would stop buying their poorly designed crap.

Fox Con cell phone makers that make your Apple I Phone had suicides and they were forced to make nets around the windows to catch people who jump.
arielafina chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
OMG I'm sooo excited! I really ship Silva and Ash! This is going to be hilarious!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Lol awesome idea this is going to be funny those two sharing a body thanks for the awesome update
arielafina chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
OMG This is sooo funny! I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Awesome update as usual
NightlyRowenTree chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Awesome love it
Marie Mclaire chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I must say i really fell for this story of yours. I was so tahnkful i read it! I love sammael by the way! Sure he can be a tad bit of a stalker but hey hes too gorgeous to be one! Hahhaha
Keep it up and i hope to read more. Sorry i cant review on the previous chapters ill leave one for each tomorrow so dont worry.
I love it how it is informative. I always love stories like this!
Random Reader chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Great update!

I'm wondering, where is Sammael though? He was a fun character, and I enjoy him more than Goldem, haha. Silva is getting pretty interesting as well. But not all the characters should be fawning over Asha in a romantic way. Just saying.

Also, you keep writing "Diomede's" instead of "Diomedes", and I'm pretty sure you mean the latter one. (I like his character, too. I really don't want to know what he meant with the whole "I can show you how much I don't like him" thing towards Asha *shudders*)

Hmm, you could rewrite the first few chapters? Not only for spelling or grammar, but just a general sweep? Like, at certain times, the story seems to go all over the place, like abrupt scene changes. Or maybe that's just me. I don't know.

Anyways, it's a fun story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Awesome thanks again for the update
Random Reader chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
This story is so entertaining! I'm really curious about what's going to happen next, so please update soon. :)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I love her interacting with the gods I think I like goldem with her lol right now what is he going to tell her I wonder good work can't wait till u update again soon
Pessimistic Troll chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I love your story so much! I jumped up in joy when i realized you ported two chapters but i believe that rewritting the first couple of chapters is unnecessary (unless its for spell check). Also what happened with Diomede? He was left behind by Asha doesnt mention it.