Reviews for Blackout
arielafina chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
OMG I'm sooo excited! I really ship Silva and Ash! This is going to be hilarious!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Lol awesome idea this is going to be funny those two sharing a body thanks for the awesome update
arielafina chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
OMG This is sooo funny! I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Awesome update as usual
NightlyRowenTree chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Awesome love it
Mari Clair Roemajji Celts chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I must say i really fell for this story of yours. I was so tahnkful i read it! I love sammael by the way! Sure he can be a tad bit of a stalker but hey hes too gorgeous to be one! Hahhaha
Keep it up and i hope to read more. Sorry i cant review on the previous chapters ill leave one for each tomorrow so dont worry.
I love it how it is informative. I always love stories like this!
Random Reader chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Great update!

I'm wondering, where is Sammael though? He was a fun character, and I enjoy him more than Goldem, haha. Silva is getting pretty interesting as well. But not all the characters should be fawning over Asha in a romantic way. Just saying.

Also, you keep writing "Diomede's" instead of "Diomedes", and I'm pretty sure you mean the latter one. (I like his character, too. I really don't want to know what he meant with the whole "I can show you how much I don't like him" thing towards Asha *shudders*)

Hmm, you could rewrite the first few chapters? Not only for spelling or grammar, but just a general sweep? Like, at certain times, the story seems to go all over the place, like abrupt scene changes. Or maybe that's just me. I don't know.

Anyways, it's a fun story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Awesome thanks again for the update
Random Reader chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
This story is so entertaining! I'm really curious about what's going to happen next, so please update soon. :)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I love her interacting with the gods I think I like goldem with her lol right now what is he going to tell her I wonder good work can't wait till u update again soon
Serenity Hayato chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I love your story so much! I jumped up in joy when i realized you ported two chapters but i believe that rewritting the first couple of chapters is unnecessary (unless its for spell check). Also what happened with Diomede? He was left behind by Asha doesnt mention it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Please update! This story sounds so amazing. And I have to read more !
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Thank you sooooo much for updating! I absolutely love this story so thank you!
CuciBurga chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I've not yet read further then this yet, because I feel I need to alert you on the fact that Asha is a Mary Sue to such an extent that it bothers me extremely when reading, and I do not mind Sues in general. The thing I really fell over most is the part with the horse, if a horse is unrideable, it means it cannot be ridden... So it also means that it is not possible for some random girl to come in, buy this amazingly incredible horse that does not trust anyone, to ride this horse within a few seconds, period. Apart from that, it is absolutely not done to ride a horse at two years old, period, a horse at that age is still growing so much that it would do it enormous damage to work with it on a longe, let alone sit on it. Another thing, Asha is female, however much I might be a feminist, we have less strength than men and there would be absolutely no way that Asha could've ever pulled out that bow. Furthermore, you should take time differences, superstition, culture differences into account. Of course, you write for fun and it does not have to be spot on, but you could do just a little bit more research, or at least try to take this into account just a little bit more.

Bottom line, be very critical on what ways you want your OC to stand out, because I understand that you want to make a special character, but it is just not believable if she comes into another world, holding a sword for the first time, to beat Hector with it immediately - not saying that yours does:).

I hope you do not take this the wrong way, cause it is not meant that way. I just hope that my criticism might help you in writing future stories.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I really love this story! How I wished that Achilles was already in the story! :P