Reviews for Blackout
Please update! This story sounds so amazing. And I have to read more !
Thank you sooooo much for updating! I absolutely love this story so thank you!
CuciBurga chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I've not yet read further then this yet, because I feel I need to alert you on the fact that Asha is a Mary Sue to such an extent that it bothers me extremely when reading, and I do not mind Sues in general. The thing I really fell over most is the part with the horse, if a horse is unrideable, it means it cannot be ridden... So it also means that it is not possible for some random girl to come in, buy this amazingly incredible horse that does not trust anyone, to ride this horse within a few seconds, period. Apart from that, it is absolutely not done to ride a horse at two years old, period, a horse at that age is still growing so much that it would do it enormous damage to work with it on a longe, let alone sit on it. Another thing, Asha is female, however much I might be a feminist, we have less strength than men and there would be absolutely no way that Asha could've ever pulled out that bow. Furthermore, you should take time differences, superstition, culture differences into account. Of course, you write for fun and it does not have to be spot on, but you could do just a little bit more research, or at least try to take this into account just a little bit more.

Bottom line, be very critical on what ways you want your OC to stand out, because I understand that you want to make a special character, but it is just not believable if she comes into another world, holding a sword for the first time, to beat Hector with it immediately - not saying that yours does:).

I hope you do not take this the wrong way, cause it is not meant that way. I just hope that my criticism might help you in writing future stories.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I really love this story! How I wished that Achilles was already in the story! :P
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Thank you sooo much for updating!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
I am so happy u updated thank you
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
I absolutely love this story ! Please continue :)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Awesome thanks for the new update
Phoenix-Adara-Lehava chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I love it! Update soon!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
thats funny there so cute together so who is he is he Apollo that would be so cool
NightlyRowenTree chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Wow u cliff hangered me why your evil please update soon again
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
please write more
honey-taste chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Good story I'ts really amazing I love it so much I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
LOVE THIS STORYYY!
Sweet163 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I can't wait for the next update.