Reviews for Hope is a Four Letter Word
mjf2468 chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
You wrote the violence very well...not gradidious (sp?) I so enjoyed this story the first, fifth, etc times I read it...then misplaced it. So happy I found it again! Absolutely great story!
NorthernLights25 chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Great ending!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Thank you for the story,'I enjoyed and LOVED every single word!
Vickstik chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Really brilliant, and well worth the wait :) great conclusion to an awesome journey. And excellent smut too. I usually never comment on that kinda stuff, but you did a really good job :)
nrdhrd3 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Fantastic!
Pegasus63 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Fantastic story. So glad you came out of retirement. I hope you write more stories but if not I will continue to go back and reread your work again and again and again. Thank you for sharing your talent with us
TheDuchessTab chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
what an awesome ending! I cant wait for the honeymoon update! Thank you for this wonderful adventure!
mookibe chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
This was a very powerful chapter. Watching felicity fight back and not just wait was a pleasure.
mookibe chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Spade is the perfect villain for this story. A wildcard that no one will expect.
mookibe chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Being the fiancé/wife of a billionaire vigilante is a seriously high profile role. I love your writing style.
mookibe chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
While I am late to the game, I am both interested in the whole story and reading, raptly.
Vickstik chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Well worth the wait. And just pure brilliance, as usual. Looking forward to more, but not looking forward to the end :( because then I can't read it any more ;) though I am gonna check out any other stories you have, which should be fun :)
Husky2014 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
LOVE IT! I love it! Can't wait for the honeymoon!;)
TheDuchessTab chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Another awesome chapter! The rescue and reunion were awesome! I cant wait to see what you have in store for Olicity next!