Reviews for Hope is a Four Letter Word
hauntme chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
i like thi story, i always wonder what their future would be like, and this is a good idea,
but i hope you could update soon, i really want to know what will happen next.
great job.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Sooooo good. Thank you
baloou24 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Wow! I'm excited to see what you have planned next. I can see that this story will have twists and turns I won't be expecting
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Great job!
baloou24 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Oh my gosh! Can't wait to see what happens next! Oh gosh slade!
baloou24 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
I know I just posted for chapter one but I want to post on each chapter. I like the direction this is going in. I hope we find out about felicity soon :)
baloou24 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'm reading and interested :)
Skyheart77 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I'm not a huge fan of Arrow/Olicity pairing, although I do enjoy small doses of both, but I enjoyed your previous work with Power Rangers so I came to check this out. As usual, the writing is top-notch and really allows the reader to sink into the story, and I do enjoy your twists in the plot as well. However, I think it's a little unlikely that some men with guns could overpower two superhero teams and two women trained by the League of Assassins (they've faced down hundreds of enemies with guns, after all). Given the reveal that they were working with Slade, were these men actually Mirakuru'd?

Also hoping to see more of MerlynSlade in the following chapters; I think Arrow has a tendency to produce very compelling villains and I confess that both characters rank high on my list of favourite characters (even higher than Oliver and Roy, to be honest). Either way, I'll be eagerly anticipating your next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
i hope nothing bad will happen to her
sorree chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Well did see that one coming...
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I didn't see that coming! I cannot wait for more. :)
Pegasus63 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
As always your stories twist and turn and leave me wanting more. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
i hope nothing bad will happen to felicity
sydcasy chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Would love to read next chapter soon!
txn04evr chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »