Reviews for Blood Binding
Anonymous person chapter 8 . 2/10
I know I'm a bit late for the party but I think I found a quote (kinda) from Tokyo Ghoul that fits how Harry feels perfectly:
"Tell me, if a friend or an acquaintance, who you'd thought you'd lost, were to suddenly come back in your life, how do you think you would feel?"
"If it were me, I think I'd be scared."
"Scared of what?"
"Scared that they might go away again."

What do you think? I think it fits pretty well

(quote from Tokyo Ghoul RE: episode 17; some call it s3 Idk I can't keep up with the names)
Peak chapter 9 . 2/3
Yes so evil (even though I can just press one button to see chapter 10).
I really really,love this idea. I was so sad when the book ended. Please continue writing some more!
Hoe4hinnyjilyrom chapter 3 . 1/1
I LOVE THIS STORY IT MAKES ME HAPPY INSIDE
ndestroya chapter 30 . 12/8/2020
I'm so happy Harry finally had this concern from at least one of their parents. If Harry's parents are early 20's, it could make sense, but their general lack of serious engagement on darker topics had been devastating. I'm so glad Harry finally got a parent to focus on what happened to him and how he's fairing during these traumatic events.
love4HP chapter 43 . 11/14/2020
It's not as if this is a bad story. But it is bland, no colours only grey. It has no joyous thrill only depression and a snail/tortoise like pace. On top of that no contribution of Lily and James. They did not change anything nor anything substantial in Harry's life at all. Except worrying, hiding important things from Harry like others no contribution at all. It's depressing actually.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2020
Amazing! The amount of detail you put into this is truly spectacular, it is well thought out and descriptive. One thing i would love to see is a bit more emotion? Maybe more interaction between the Potters aswell.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2020
this is brilliant but the fact that they aren't completely and utterly shocked to see the potters could be better. Also Petunia did actually still love lily and would forgive her at least a little
tanya8513vsecap chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
It's really amazing! You are a wonderful writer! Thanks for such a wonderful story
Ruki88 chapter 4 . 9/15/2020
Harry is happy...? Is Dumbledore delusional or did he overdosed on those lemon drops or something? Is he seriously serious saying that? Seriously?

I am also curious if Lily and James will find out that Snape was the one who blabbed about the prophecy to Voldemort, and that he was perfectly fine in having Harry and James killed, but not Lily. James I get but how much of an asshole do you have to ve to want a 1 year old child to die - a child of the woman you supposedly love. I never understood why ppl went doe eyed when it came to Snape - sure, I understand he had a crappy life but there is one thing understanding and another excusing his actions because of it.

Also, I was expecting Lily and James to explode at Dumbledore, not only for letting Harry live with the Dursley but also not even doing the bare minimum in at least speaking to Sirius back then.

What about Remus never visiting Harry? That was something that I never understood either...
lanalight1 chapter 40 . 9/12/2020
OH GOD PLEASE DONT KILL SIRIUS
SeverusTheKnight chapter 43 . 9/2/2020
Hey, that was pretty great! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
the-loststone chapter 12 . 8/11/2020
I love Dumbledore, I really really do. But I always cackle when anyone goes "When has Dumbledore ever been wrong" because I'm like... well he was wrong about Peter, about Sirius, about Gilderoy, about Mad-Eye/Barty... I mean... lol.
ArcXero chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
To anyone who's read this entire fic, is there any sexual content or heavy cussing? My daughter was looking for a potters return type fiction but there's so many adult themed stories around that I have to be careful.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2020
Loved this so much! Kept me hooked the entire time I didn't wanna stop reading
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »