Reviews for Too Young
Blah chapter 1 . 6/7
I went into this thinking it was gonna be creepy and weird but honestly, its was actually kinda sweet and cute in a funny kind of way _ it kinda reminds me of my first relationship haha (although we were still older than these two)
Samantha Morse chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Oh. They just had dry sex with clothes on. What a relief. Great job though! You could practically feel the adrenaline.
CarnivalGhost chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Woah. o_o

That was like, borderline canon material!
Seriously. You have no problem keeping characters from being OOC - they were all so perfect!

Kataang is love. Katanng is life.
asiastana chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Whoa. This was very tasteful, but totally reminds of the first time I started doing such stuff with a partner! Those intense but drunkish feelings. Ah, the memories :D
Breezy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Aang's a BOSS!. Only 13 and went to 3rd base while not knowing what he was doing, that's real s**t. Age is just a number baby!
Breezy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Aang's a BOSS!. Only 13 and went to 3rd base without knowing what he was doing. Age is just a number baby!
timi55 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was so cute! And hot lol
Singertoheartandsoul chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Now this!...this...
I need to catch my breath! That was...intense. seriously I felt as if I was sofficating. That was amazing. Seriously, awesome job! I don't know how to describe it. Just keep it up. You're really talented that was amazing, fenomenal, extra dairy! For get the last part I meant to say extraordinary:) sorry I'm what you would call crazy. Still you know what they say drunk and crazy people don't lie! Anyways loved it!
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*clap* *clap* *clap* Masterpiece!
AgiVega chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
That was really well-written, tasteful and exciting. I was a little sad they didn't go all the way, but it was still nice. And I loved the "I'm too young to die" line. Hilarious. :)
SheWolfTitianium chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow that was soo Crazy- intense crazy, hot, lustful, sexy. You should do some one shots that carry on after this! Amoozing! Loved reading it!
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh my stars and garters...! My god, that was INTENSE, like immensely intense. The atmosphere was yelling and screaming and just blantaly informing me of Lust, and loads of it. Like, it gotten to points where I had to halt my comprehension of the reading to just sit there and say to myself...Had I just read what I thought I read?

Aang was overwelming me...Oh my god...how isn't the review rate much higher than this?! I've never felt such vivid imagery upon me before in such a WHILE. This is just a fantastic refreshment of potential writers out there in the world. This is really opening to my eyes, actually. In such a while, I've never come across one such as this one-shot. Please, my comrade, you must progress into this profession of writing. You're just phenominal, and can not dare to be averted by gazing guys.

If a LIME from you can make me feel this FLUSTERED in just the slightest amount of intimacy, then just imagine an actual LEMON of Kataang you've written. I'm loosing all kinds of feels at the moment; maybe they've fled so far off, I'd never witness them AGAIN. My comrade, this is certainly getting recommended to fellow FFs here. Story's an automatic favorite. Take care of your gradual well being.
Kalaong chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Eeek! Wonderful! Hope you add to this. BTW, where did you get the pic?
BelieveInLov3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was so good! I just had to favorite it :)
idstealer000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Those little hussies. HA HA HA HA!