Reviews for Not Your Average Ghost Story
aalens chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Yet another excellent fic from you. This is becoming predictable. LOL

I have spent the entire evening reading your HP fics but am now starting to worry about what to do when I've read them all, I may even have to consider reading the fics you have written in other fandoms!
Only Human chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
oh, spiffy. Just the way I wanted it. I want to see more Dennis. I can't wait to see how he relates to other wizards and how he relates to them and how his being a muggle can have an advantage, wonderful. Keep it up.
Catherine Cook chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Very good, Seldes! I like how you have Muggles and wizards working together to solve a psychiatric problem.
Rosecross chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
I am being bad and lazy by reviewing only one of your Potter stories when I really should be reviewing all, but this is the one I like the best. Your writing is excellent, and your preference for exploring background characters mirrors mine. I’ve put you on my favourite authors list. Please do continue.
NM Narcissa Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
This is such a funny companion piece to "If It Hadn't Been For the Owl." Your Moody is always fun to watch with kids, whether it's in Germany just before WWII or in Britain 1995.

I was also impressed that you didn't make Dennis magical. I had been rather hoping that either Dennis or Lisa wouldn't get the letter, and that they would still be involved with the magical world.

I would love to hear more about Dennis, who seems set to grow up in a very special role. A very fortunate kid with the great Alastor Moody as a mentor and neighbour. The Ministry should hire him as a Muggle-Magical liason eventually.

NM