Reviews for Recovery
Shronda chapter 5 . 4/8
Awesome awesome story line!
Pleasssseeeeee! Pleassssee! Update and finish th story it's so great you can't give up on it your killing me with that cliffhanger !
Please give us a flashback to when Dom first saw Letty lying in the hospital bed after hobbs tells him he found her! After all the weird dream sequences and guilt, I have to believe that Dom would be beside himself that he's going to lose Letty all over again-just like last time when she "died" without him being there. You do a great job wih layered and detailed stories with so much depth and expression. Can't wait to see more!

I agree with some reviewers that Owen is going to make another attempt on Lettys life. He has to. Or he will use Reilly. But I want to see Dom stomp someone's ass! ;-)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Holy crap that last scene was hot! I really hope you are still writing this because I need to know what happens next!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Need more! Your story is so different from others on here I can't wait to see what you do next. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
letty will mop the floor with elena I cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Dom can help Letty get back at Shaw
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Please please tell me you didn't give up on this amazing story. It has the potential to be great. I hope to read an update very soon.
Jackie chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
lol! Love your story, from the deep and angsty parts to the playfulness between Letty and Pan. I hope you continue writing. I need to see where this story goes!
Prianka chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Please please keep writing this story! It is so good and very different from most others. I like your take on Letty not having her memories but also not being a pawn for Owen Shaw. And I am in love with the way you write Dom's guilt over Letty. There is do much more potential for this story! Come back to us! ;-)
Evanthia chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I just found your stories and am loving them. This one is quite different than the usual ones. I like the way you portray Dom's guilt in his dreams. Way better than the movie where he was living his happy life with Elena after Letty supposedly died. It's good to see that he actually loved Letty and that her death changed him forever. And I love that Letty is a stronger character here instead of some wimpy or jealous woman. She woke up alone in the world, with apparently no one who cared about her, and yet she picked up the pieces of her life and made a new life for herself. She rocks!

I love this Dom with new insight and who is not actions like a possessive controlling guy but rather one who has matured and is finally able to be mature and loving (even if that means Letty may never be his again!). I do like protective Dom though. I am betting that Dom is going to kick owen's ass when Owen makes an attempt on Letty's life again (not that Letty can't take care of herself, but she is injured and in a hospital!).

Don't give up on this great fiction!
Kara chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Hope you are all better and working hard on an excellent new chapter to this (favor tie) story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Love this story! I am waiting for Owen to try to finish letty off while she is still recovering from being blown up... And of course Dom will totally stomp his ass! I'd love to see Letty kick Riley's ass to the curb as well! :-)

More soon I hope!
Mina chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Back in school and SOOO looking forward to the next chapter of this awesome story! Serious cliffhangers here! Is Shaw going to come after Letty?! Or maybe Riley? Is Dom going to save her? (Not like he would sit by and let her get hurt). Or is she going to keep saving herself? How is Dom going to earn a little trust from Letty?

Post more soon! :-)