Reviews for Recovery
Mary Jane chapter 5 . 7/6
Omg puh-lease come back to fanfiction to finish this story I'm dying to know what happens next! :) It's real good hah
Dying to know what happens next
Please update this story
chinadoll381282001 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I'm hoping that soon you'll have chapter 6 up. I love how your story line with Dom & Letty playing out with him knowing before hand that she has no memories of them together. I'm excited to see how you have Elena coming to stay with them. Honestly I was never a big fan of hers. It felt wrong having Dom & her hook up as a couple. Truthfully I love that Dom is jealous thinking that Letty could have moved on after him! So please could you update this story. I can't believe how hooked I'm already am to this story and its only 5 chapters long...
summerpoint chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
I have no clue where this story has been, but I'm so glad that I found it; it's freaking AMAZING! I have too many questions to type, so I'm hoping that you get bit by writer's but so you'll update this and answer them. Though this story is only 5 chapters long, it honestly has one of the best Dom and Letty plots on this site. I hope that you haven't totally abandoned this story and will continue it.
multi-fan 2241 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
As a birthday gift could you please write another fan fiction on how dotty was formed but this time brain and letty are step siblings and mia and dom are also siblings. letty moves to LA with her mother to live with brian and his father brian and dom and Vincent are already best friends
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
love your fanfiction write more! plz
guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
update soon please
sassymelissa chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Omg I hope u write more
Kdmr87 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
this is so awesome and so fucking hot! are you planning on continuing this?
Shronda chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Awesome awesome story line!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Pleasssseeeeee! Pleassssee! Update and finish th story it's so great you can't give up on it your killing me with that cliffhanger !
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Please give us a flashback to when Dom first saw Letty lying in the hospital bed after hobbs tells him he found her! After all the weird dream sequences and guilt, I have to believe that Dom would be beside himself that he's going to lose Letty all over again-just like last time when she "died" without him being there. You do a great job wih layered and detailed stories with so much depth and expression. Can't wait to see more!

I agree with some reviewers that Owen is going to make another attempt on Lettys life. He has to. Or he will use Reilly. But I want to see Dom stomp someone's ass! ;-)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Holy crap that last scene was hot! I really hope you are still writing this because I need to know what happens next!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Need more! Your story is so different from others on here I can't wait to see what you do next. Please update soon.