Reviews for You'd go out with Remus Lupin, right?
Help me. I found this story two days ago and literally haven't managed to do anything else. I get so ridiculously irritated when a story doesn't end and this hasn't been updated for a year. I am not ashamed to admit that I shed a few tears, Lupin is my favourite character and this story totally fit with everything I know about the characters. Please, PLEASE continue. It really is the best fan fiction I've ever heard. (although let's pass over the fact that I don't read fan fiction very often!) I can barely wait any longer and I finished this story no more than two hours ago! Help!
Bakakashi chapter 1 . 8/26
I'm still waiting for an update T_T
paulavara140 chapter 37 . 8/22
Please finish your story !
coraluna chapter 37 . 8/20
i.. i love kate so much.. shes so fucking cute... but i think i peed my pants a little bit when i realized this last updated nearly 8 months ago and the AN says that update took.. 2.. 2 years to come.. but its okay... i promise im fine... ill just... wait patiently because i love kate so.. so... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. idek what else to say i just love kate and i love this story and ill wait forever for it to update. i love kate and i love you. you're beautiful and amazing and i'll marry you :)
awesome snailz chapter 37 . 8/20
This fic is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I know you haven't been writing for months, but I do hope that you'll continue with this story.
Fluffy chapter 37 . 7/4
Loved this !I've read this and bottle specs over the last week but are really good!
Freya chapter 37 . 6/20
I love this fic and keep coming back to it for new updates! I know you havent updated in months but really hope you finish this story, it's truly one of the best I've read, I just want Remus and Kate to confess they're undying love for each other already!
rejolu chapter 37 . 6/9
I actually can't believe you're back, but I am so thrilled that you are!
(Although I've only dicovered this fact 5 months later)
Anyway, I still love your writing and I can't wait to read more.
During reading various different Remus fanfiction I never could get yours out of my head.
So please keep writing, you are amazing!
Cheers!
Bakakashi chapter 1 . 6/8
It's a few month ago since I've read your story but I still keep looking nearly every day whether there's a new chapter - so please, upload soon T_T 3
True story chapter 37 . 5/13
I miss this story so much :( I know life can get in the way but I can't wait for your next update :)
Jeffrey Dahmer chapter 37 . 5/8
Oh my God I just saw this update! I of course loved every second of it and I can't wait for Remus's birthday and for him and Kate to FINALLY get together. Please update soon because I'm loving every second of this :)
Andy chapter 37 . 5/7
My goodness...I've waited for the longest time for an update, and I'm not disappointed! I reread the fic just now and this new chapter really made me excited for the next. Will she tell him? Ooh, I simply can't wait - Happy Writing!
Yo Mama chapter 28 . 5/3
I love you
Yo Mama chapter 25 . 5/3
Remus is getting FRIENDZONED!
Yo Mama chapter 14 . 5/2