Reviews for You'd go out with Remus Lupin, right?
haleygur7 chapter 37 . 3/22
I think I reread this story like 20 times this past year cause I miss it so much and want to see them finally get together wishful thinking
I still check back every few months... hoping there's more of this story... if you ever decide to finish, there are readers!
Lia chapter 37 . 2/13
Pleaseeeeeeeeee update... i loveeeeeee this story
I read it all in one sitting. I also read bottle specs and I have to tell you your one of my top 2 authors on this site. Your awesome! Hope you continue.. to update!
I read up to this point in like 3 or 4 days from the beginning I don’t know how people waiting 2 years! I think it’s really good and I really hope that you update it soon. I’m dying to know how it turns out!
NaviaM chapter 37 . 12/14/2017
This story is so great! Kate is amazing, you're so good at writing character's flaws and growth, and I liked how you handled her relationship with Sirius. Please continue writing, this and other stories! I'm in love with them!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2017
Are you kidding me. I've just spend a day going on this horrible journey with Kate and now I am left hanging in the air? Well that's just plain cruel ;) It is remarkable how you manage to synchronize the reader with your protagonist. Really, it doesn't happen everyday that a writer is able to drag me in like that and I consider myself pretty resistant. What seemed to be a superficial plot and OC turned out so complex and entertaining, it would be a shame to leave the story without a proper showdown.
Fleur chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I think this is the best Remus/OC story I've read so far. I love your writing!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/9/2017
Please write the rest! Its been so long and I NEED Kate and Remus to be togetherrrrrr
lizzzsunshine chapter 37 . 10/25/2017
I really hope you come back and finish. I need to see them get together!
lizzzsunshine chapter 32 . 10/25/2017
Ugh, I just really didn’t want Sirius and Lizzy to get together. I wanted him to keep to his word and stay single. :/
lizzzsunshine chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
and James would look back solemnly and think, 'I want some toast.'

Absolutely loving this fic already
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
I know Emmeline is a bit bitchy but to be honest I think she would be better with Remus. Kate is just a bit OTT I think. Also, will you use the line "come here and kiss me Kate" because the taming of the shrew is over of my favorite plays.
abrokefangirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
i absolutely love this story! i'm so sorry for all your troubles, but i thought i should thank you for creating such a beautiful, poignant, and hilarious story! As well as an amazing OC, one who I greatly sympathise with! The writing is perfect, the characterisations are perfect... everything is just perfect! thank you so much for taking the time to make this :)
Charlotte chapter 37 . 10/5/2017
You haven't lost anyone!
Well, maybe the train-hopping fans, which we all hate.
My point is - the people who cherish this story the most are still here and await your masterpieces of chapters.
And we also know masterpieces take time, so don't be afraid to use lot's of it!
(We're just also incredibly impatient. But pay no attention to our greed.)
I hope that you still have as much fun writing this story as we have reading it.
Tataa ~