Reviews for Balance
Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2017
Ow, those last two lines made me laugh too hard ... I demand a sequel or just a few one shots of this family going through some more fun times (like some sort of Durin's Day celebration) with baby Ori as payment for the injury to my ribs that laughing caused!
... Yeah, that was a pathetic try on my part, but I liked the story a lot.
Nortstar chapter 29 . 2/4/2016
That was the most sweet and heartwarming story I have ever read. You did wonderfool work on it :)
and Nori is simple adorable here :) great work :)
bloodshadows chapter 29 . 11/24/2015
I've never seen a story written like this. I thought it was absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Nice to see that I am not the only one who likes Oin, Gloin, Ur and Ri brothers ;) Especially Oin, though I am bit sad over his fate :(
Guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2015
Heyy I had just finished reading your story and it was amazing. I found you withe the story 'understandings' which is also adorable and well I had to read this one too. Thank you and a lot of love love kisses ;) 3
Eva chapter 29 . 5/11/2015
This is a very well written story and had me in tears many a time. I look forward to more from you!
Littlenori chapter 29 . 5/7/2015
Just reread this story. Still love it.
Drake Rhapsody chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
I can't stop laughing... Thranduill all in green... that should have happened in the real story!
And the rest of the story... wow, Little Bo is sooo adorable I only want to wrap him in a blanket and hold him... and Little Nori too! And your Bifur reminds me of my own father, you made him so real!
I hope you'll continue writing about both Ur and Ri Houses, they're great together!
But seriously... Thranduil in green... lol!
Rhosgobel Rabbit chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
Re-watched The Hobbit TUJ and DOS the other day and realised that this fic is now totally my headcannon for Bofur and co. What have you done?!
theLord'ssparrow chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
I love the storyline you have here. Little Bo and his Bif are adorable. I have a to though: when they told you not to use 'said' in elementary school, they didn't mean that you couldn't use it ever, just that it's good to vary things a bit. It can get just as tiresome to read about characters agreeing and sighing and stating all the time as to read 'said' all the time.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
I liked this story it was interesting, though rather intense in places. I thought that it was an interesting take on dwarven culture.
Amberzlove chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
One of the best thought out AU I've ever read. Loved it!
swan chapter 29 . 8/6/2014
This whole story read well and drew you in. Good job!
Alexis chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
This was a wonderful story! Thanks for writing and posting it :). I especially love the epilogue. Leefa is so cute!
Sofia chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
Well this was a very nice final chapter and I enjoyed Reading it so much. I can't wait to see what you plan to write next. Good luck.