Reviews for Lay Back, Lay Back

Awwwww
Oh Bucky
Awww Steve
Oh poor buck
Steve is gonna be the answer
Awww poor Bucky
I KNEW IT STEVE IS THE ANSWER
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This was so,sweet:)
Got Tony in one, good job! And the rest, as well. It's good to see that everyone wanted to help and, I'd like to think, all did, in their own way. Nicely done.
Darth Claire chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Poor Bucky. I like the idea that he would have extreme insomnia. The ice tub was a nice touch. Tony's chattiness was good. I love the idea that he just gives everyone floors in the tower, even without them asking. The end was adorable.
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Awww. Poor Bucky. Love the holy grail reference.
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Thanks! So many feels
Mellia Bee chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Awww - nice. That was hard to read, but it was really sweet to see the way the rest of the Avengers grouped around Steve and Bucky. Also, I really liked the way you wrote Tony. Rich, scattered, and very much wanting his friends around. Thank you.
ttbio chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is a stunning piece of work! Will you be writing more steve/bucky stories?
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
That ending was amazing! I absolutely loved this story.
Raven chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was amazing, wow.
Great job!
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This is so well thought out and I loved how careful everyone was I just loved it u did an amazing job
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
*cuddles pillow to chest, wide-eyed at the cute*
Cassandrala chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
How in the world does this story not have more reviews and favorites? I almost wish you'd written it in chapters so I could give you more than one review!

This is the most perfect Bucky/Steve reunion story I've read and, believe me, I've read quite a few to find this gem! I was nearly to the point where I was going to write one myself, but everything written here is like it was taken directly from my brain and put into better words! Thank you for the emotional roller coaster and warm fuzzies! :)
Prince of Leaves chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Oh this was well written, thank you.
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Love it! That ending was so cute. Haha!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »