Reviews for Because you're not Him
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 1/23
Aww, poor Jiraiya, She'll never love anyone like that again. Anyways, this was well done and was a good bit of angsty fluff.
Ginjaa Ninjaa chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I haven't read all of the Jiraiya - Tsunade stories on this site but they definitely to have to be amazing even compete for the title of best story with this pairing. Your's simply takes the cake.
meggz106 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
OMG that was too good. I absolutely loved it. Write some more please!
chandelle-snow chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
You bitch! Slapping me across the face with them feels man, like wtf. This story was amazing the way it pulled at my heart strings. I absolutely love it, so don't doubt this story ok :)
TheFanficBaka chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hUUUURrrrrRRR! *drools everywhere* IT'S AH-MAZING. You should do more JirayaxTsunade oneshots! I feel bad for Jiraya a bit in this oneshot, but I love how you described it throughout the whole writing! Keep on going! :DDDDD
U3fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Awe, poor Jiraiya. I loved their friendship in the anime which you portrayed well here. It's true though, Tsunade is devoted to Dan even when he's dead.
Twisted-Sarcastic.Word.Play chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Shut up, seriously! "Failed"? Where's the bloody failure in this story, huh, Mark? I suggest you get glasses! This tugged heartstrings for JiraxTsu shippers! You broadened the view of WHY they cant be together. It's because of Tsunade's adorable "Dan-kun".

Dont say that you've 'failed' when you havent. Imma kill you next time. XD (Jokes)
SomethingLacking chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This was one of the best one-shots, I've read in a long time. I feel like you understood the root of Jiraiya and Tsunade's relationship with one another. This filled me with so much emotion, by feeling the pain of both of them. They have always been some of my personal favorite characters, and I've always shipped them. Thank you for writing such a meaningful story.