Reviews for Learning To Laugh
skaro chapter 44 . 6/26/2016
Missing this fic. Will it be coming back someday?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I just wanted to ask Pietro a question...
So,Pietro,do you have any memories of Crystalia Amaquelin?
smolstan chapter 44 . 11/10/2015
This fic is so good
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Sorry but I didn't like this story. It comes across as school aged drama written by and for teenagers. If you are a kid and serious about writing I'd suggest taking a creative writing class. This is not a flame just constructive critizism (kids nowadays tend to be a little bit sensitive and think anything thats not absolute praise is bashing or "hating.")
anonymouscsifan chapter 44 . 10/19/2015
Okay now I'm all caught up. LOL. I feel for Bree as she isn't sure who she can trust- though I think her history with Pietro helps, I think even now he's the only one she can truly count on...she is after all his Eskimo as he is her Douche LOL. I look forward to your next update.
anonymouscsifan chapter 43 . 10/19/2015
Welcome back! Hope all is well with you and glad to hear you are recovering. Very pleased with this chapter- couldn't help but tell my self: "Pietro to the rescue" LOL. Though I imagine Evan Peters as Quicksilver-( not that the other actor did a bad job mind you). Love how he is still in protective mode with her! Thank you for sharing.
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 44 . 10/17/2015
Oh god, mini Pietros! I LOVE this story! Please update SOON!
CaptainDorito chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
The Wanda and Bree train scene was really nice. Especially when Bree saw what looked like a future for her and Pietro! I'm glad that Wanda doesn't hate Bree, maybe they'll become buds now haha. Great chapter, look forward to the next one!
phoenixflames76 chapter 44 . 10/13/2015
Ok, I don't ship Brenda, but I'm starting to bro-ship them and I'm rooting for their tentative friendship. I can understand why Wanda would fear Bree, given how much power she held over Pietro that he was screwed up after she broke his heart.
skaro chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I'm very happy that you're feeling better and very proud of you for getting where you are today! I'm also very excited that you're updating again! I've missed these characters and this was the prefect way to bring them back. It's about damn time that Pietro started living for her again. She's always loved him even if she's having trouble giving in to it. He was an idiot for believing her. At least now there is a new found hope.
phoenixflames76 chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
Well, that was less painful than I expected.
You had me squealing and fangirling it out when he finally asks her to stay and she says that he'll always catch her. There's hope for Pie after all. (I'm rooting for Pietro to eventually beat up that Tom bastard.) Bree shouldn't be charging into battle without control of her powers, though I guess her judgement is clouded, even more so by Pietro's role. I'm not sure if Bree's connection to the twins will make the Avengers trust her less or them more.
(Glad you're doing better and that you've got your smile back and that you got help.)
CaptainDorito chapter 43 . 10/6/2015
You're back! I can't tell you how excited I was to see this update. First off the "better hair than me" question too funny! OMG QUICKSILVER AT THE END why am I crying? I just can't I'm so happy! hahahah XD
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 43 . 10/6/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HE SAVED HER, HE MOTHERFCKING SAVED HER! He's SO sweet!
Girlsluvsuperheroes chapter 43 . 10/6/2015
Nice chapter! I'm glad you're writing again.

P.S. Cap does have nice buns ;)
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 43 . 10/6/2015
Aw! They are so adorable and I'm fangirling over a fan fiction!