Reviews for Alternatives
pt159 chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
I really wish you would finish this story!
Me chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Is this ever going to be finished? It's been a year! Cliffhangers are too much!
Maryoncer chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
WAIT HOW COULD YOU STOP HERE? Please continue! I beg of you!
Lauren chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this story!
regalhaven chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
When will you update this story? Waiting for it to update. I'll try to be patient
startraveller776 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I got totally teary-eyed with this installment. Robin and Regina: Star-Crossed Lovers No Matter What Universe. *sobs*

And then that ending. As a notoriously slow updater, I won't beg you to come back to this story. But gosh, I do look forward to it when you do.
startraveller776 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Wait. WAIT. There's only one more chapter after this. OMG.
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! NOT CORA!
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
OH NOES. Here I was thinking, "Well, this isn't going as badly as I thought it would" BUT THEN THAT LAST LINE.

I love Snow. I truly do. But the girl cannot keep a secret to save her life - or any one else's. Ugh. UGH.
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Yes, I saw Robin's episode of OUaTiW. I actually watched it to get a better sense of his character before I started writing anything for this ship. (And I wanted to know about Will, too, since the announcement of him joining OUaT.)

Okay, LOVED this chapter. But now you have me very anxious. Yes, let's rob Regina's castle. What could possibly go wrong? *rolls eyes*
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I'm so hooked. So. Hooked. OMG. Like, I can't even word. I need this thing. I didn't know how badly until I read it. (Thanks to a little link in the tags on Tumblr, even.)

I was all ready to be bursting with "Why is Robin holding back?" questions and then you answered right there at the end. OMG. That kiss was SEARING. *fans self*
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh, this is quite the interesting start. I look forward to where you might be taking this!
regalhaven chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
OMG! Can't wait to see the next chapter update! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I am dying. This is one of the best fanfics. You absolutely need to finish it!
pt159 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Are you going to finish this one? I have been waiting for ages - it was awesome!