Reviews for Black Ice
Did someone put some sort of mind spell in Anna head? Or it could be some sort of emotion pain when Anna have a meltdown? I glad Anna have stood up to Elsa but now I wonder where she will go. Will she get her own power later?
L.A. Andro chapter 8 . 9/14
This story needs to be continued please! It's been months!
Mimico Florido chapter 1 . 8/10
I'm going to leave this here, ch1, where it is more appropriate. I have not read your non Elsanna stories, so I cannot comment on those. I can honestly say this is not only the best story you made that I am aware, it is also one of the best stories I have ever read. And many have I read. Wonderful fluffy tales of happiness, dark stories of cruelty and suffering. They all derail, falter at one point or another. Not that this one is flawless either, but it shines on its own stability, maybe because of the POV and narration style allied with the relative short length. The quality of the writing is just higher than all other Elsanna's at least. How you made me care that people I barely knew died horribly. The parasitic dependency Anna and Elsa developed towards each other. Anna's visible and gradual descent into madness, grasping at any conclusion her delirious mind concocted just to remain "sane" and keep the only thing that makes she want to live. It makes me believe, somehow, how Canon Anna came to be... this. While I do not enjoy Elsa's artificial descend (nothing wrong with the concept, it merely feels like some short of "Evil" Ex Machina), I do admire how concrete the results are. Elsa is not exactly evil, she is heartless and she acts as such; it's different and very pleasant to read. Evokes me good "Snow Queen" feelings, like the mirror shards in motion. I'll make only two attempts at guessing. One, I'd say one of the reasons Elsa became the new Elsa was because she already loved Anna, but couldn't act on it (and Old Elsa did not know what she was getting into). Two, Elsa either needs those women to live (I wonder if the wine she drinks is truly wine or if the fire witch knew that?), or she needs those women to achieve something in the future. I wonder if she truly needs them or if they are merely experiments. Even the reaction from Anna towards this... how she figured Elsa was protecting Anna, while I don't truly believe that I don't take it as false either; it's all so woven and builds in the right way. The dialogues are so believable. I do concede this story resonates in me personally, mainly in the way Anna hates Hans blindly. I wonder how many reasons Elsa has for it. Surely more than she lets on, like trying to replace Anna. Elsa's little (not exactly subtle, but hard to read!) snippets into her true psyche are precious, mainly Anna's observations while they bed. Anna's inner dialogue is just so good, how we don't truly follow every single thought she has, instead grasping at her flashes of emotion. How in the dark we are along with Anna, how Elsa shows things Anna cannot see but we can. "Show, not tell!" The sex balance is good too. The sex scenes alternate between being skipper or shown and when they are it usually is followed by something good. It's a very good balance that keeps it all together and nice to read as the plot is revealed. I have to mention about ch8 and how Elsa was apparently truly sacred Anna was actually leaving her? It might not be it, but as the cliffhanger it is to leave us wondering, it is very heartwarming. I won't be one annoying reader asking for updates, but I'll say this story begs for continuation.
CanITellUSmThin chapter 1 . 5/24
Wow. I just came across the first part of this fic on tumblr and holy crap. D: Wth happened to Elsa to make her act this way? It's so sad, and poor Anna.

I love it!
Please... chapter 9!
oMeGa1904 chapter 1 . 3/5
I sometimes don't think who is worse. Elsa is 'almost' a psychopath, really cunning, using people and most of all without guilt. 'Almost' bar the obsession/love for her sister which she knows up to the point of sending Anna in dangerous outside missions so that she could die and she would overcome that weakness. However she has an excuse, apparently another witch removed every single emotion from her bar that one. Makes her perfectly in control of her powers and she can't lose, she even predicted every of their opponents moves and Anna's.

Anna on the other side, she wasn't cursed, but she's even up to this point almost as bad. She would even kill her fiancé, or castrate an innocent boy only to send a message. And worse of all she has no excuse, no one removed her emotions but doing so many bad/evil things for her sister, she ended desensitized by guilt bit by bit. Up to the point she's almost as Elsa, but not quite, she still has emotions, little but she has. At least by the last chapter she seems to obey those.

Adore this fic. Please continue.
Xian.95 chapter 8 . 3/4
Whoa. I totally forgot a few plot points so I had to read old chapters again. Lol. So, so good. This fic has a complexity to it that I just adore. Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next one. :D
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 8 . 2/18
Very very good story so far, in intrigued on what happened to Elsa, ¿can it be fixed? ¿will Anna fall for the same?
Thank you for the good work!
Ulcaasi chapter 8 . 2/14
Man. This story's getting real crazy. And tense.
Spooths chapter 8 . 2/12
Oh teh noes! I have no idea what's happening. But in a good way. Yaaay. I'm quite excited to see where you take this. Thank you again for coming back to this.

But I cannot wait until Hans dies. It will be the best moment ever.

And ahhhhh Elsa and Anna's relationship! It's so baaaddd. But in a really enjoyable horrible dark way. It does worry me the whole Helsa thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like Elsa pulling a Sam Pepper on Anna. Unfortunately Anna ran away and killing best friend prank will never be uploaded to YouTube.

Again, thanks Lily! Respond to my Tumblr messages too _

I Remain,
Spoo~
rareID chapter 8 . 2/10
The bitter heartache in this story is fasinating to me, to the extent where I'm curious to how deep Anna's ire will run before she snaps for good; happy endings be damned. Don't get me wrong a happy ending would be nice, but I think I've gone the tone of this story enough to realize that a satisfying ending (even if dark and/or bittersweet) is the best probable outcome.
mpsantiago chapter 8 . 2/9
I'm reviewer 100! Whoohoo!

Glad to see this story back. I'm not sure what Elsa's game is but I'm going to confess to cheering when Anna walked away. I know she wants her old Elsa back but until she knows how that's going to happen why put up with the abuse. Looking forward to more!
Can't wait for chapter 9!
Winterssummer chapter 8 . 2/8
So glad Anna finally stood up to Elsa's ass. Haha I wonder what will happen now. Keep up the great work!
ShadowKnightDash chapter 8 . 2/8
Wow finally she left. Well I can't wait to see where she'll end up in, or what Elsa will be doing meanwhile. Hopefully you update soon this is one of the stories that really has me hyped