Reviews for Spiders and Witches
Please put the next chapter! I wanna see Kaine finally getting a happy ending!
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 2 . 2/21
PLEASE put chp3 I wanna see how this ends! Hardly find fanfics of the tarot witch
Are you there? when is ch.3 coming out?
I cant wait for the next chapter!
I dont know why but I laughed when John got chomped. At least he hd to get knocked unconscious to die. Still, great story and I hope the next chapter is up soon.
grimm gossa chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
When are you gonna pick up the pace again? What did you mean when a tailed witch makes a surprise entrance? What, Mor-Meb-Dred jumps the scene help Raven fight off Tarot and Kaine or something? Please update your story soon! I'm missing SO much sexual contents!
Y M SPR-FRK chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
When's the next chapter coming out?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Let Kaine fight the dragon witches and give them a run for their money.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
hey heyhey! its Halloween over here! I was wondering if you got a new chappie coming up soon?

Kaine's in an great Halloween so far, magic, pumpkin monsters and hot witches, update next chapter soon!
The Lecher King chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Since Kaine will be inevitably involved in many sexy situations and he won't be nowhere defenceless or incompetent as Jon the Skeleton-man, why not make it an polygamous threesome: Kaine and Tarot with Raven.
If Kaine is technically not a weak and ignorant mortal, Raven shouldn't have any issues with him, except dating her baby sister, and would understand each other's dark pasts.
Please update the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I can see a Kaine x Tarot x Raven
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
To Agent-G, if you look up Tarot at ComicVine, there is mention of two human thugs (Pierce and Kreskin) vandalizing Salem who got captured by Raven's magic jack-o-lanterns and ordered to rob a coffin in exchange for their lives.
They hired Grave Digger to exhume the casket, but were beaten up by Jon Webb aka Skeleton Man and his ghost dog Wraith, so far in the canon, until Kaine shows up.
Freedom Guard chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Oooooh yeah, Raven is insanely nuts ot be sure but she does have some reason for the actions, macarbe as they are. Plus...I looked at the images of Tarot and Raven as well as their mother. All I can say there is Jim is a genius!

Kaine is going to have one hell of a time keeping his hormones in check with them around, that's for damn sure!
Freedom Guard chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
You know...when I saw this for the first time, I was confused by this comic you selected since I never heard of Tarot. I googled it and saw it...

All I can say was...

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!

No one up till now had done a crossover with this comic?! Are you freaking kidding me?!

And how the hell did this escape my radar?!

I really feel that I have been living in a cave now. Anyway, all things aside, this idea is a gold mine of potential. I am keeping my eye on this one!
guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I read your comments agent-G, and I think Kaine's totem powers beats any undead and dragons along the way, plus he has stingers. And didn't Tarot took the 3 fold law onto herself to spare Raven?