Reviews for The Day the Empire Stood Still
Hiho chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I love this. Though I know practically nothing about Mara.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Very strange, but yet...inspiringly interesting. A very good piece of writing; it's hard to find well written pieces about the past...
hone chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
yeah good
Gentelman Death chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
You show great skill and talent for science fiction writng, I really enjoyed your tale as it touched on a part of Mara Jade's mysterious life never tapped into before.

I would love to read any follow-ons to this story you produce and really see how you develop Mara's charature into the femme fatal we all know and love.

As to my own suggestions I have only a few thoughts- It would be great to hear some detailed lightsaber training sessions with the Emperor! Just to see exactly what he tought his hands...

Also it could be intreuging to see some interaction with a known characture. A good choice would be Boba Fett, aswell a being mysterious he is also well known. As the roles of assasin and bounty hunter are very simular, maybe comision Fett to give young Mara a training session? I have just always had this suspision that those two have some kind of rappore...

Anyway, if you have been bothered to read this far, thanks for just reading my passing thoughts.

So from one fan to another, Don't let up! And carry on the magic!
Nestrik chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This sounds like a really interesting beginning to a story. Please continue soon! Mara seems like a really interesting character. Is she a twisted Jedi, working for the Emperor?
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
wow... this was awesome. great job!
SusiSkywalker chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
I absolutely loved it! Mara Jade is one of my all time fav. characters, and i've never read anything that out her in such an innocent, and naieve position. I loved how she went about her every-day things, and the new look at her relationship w/ her master.
natalie chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
really good! i like your writing style. the story was very intriguing. please write more!
vampkestrel chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
cool
Pseudo Psyche chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Interesting. Are you planning on cotinuing this storyline? Your representation of dreams is intriguing. I look forward to more of your work.
Jee-dai chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Only one question- shouldn't have Mara felt the destruction of Alderaan if she could fee the destruction of the Death Star?
Jodi Smith chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
This was good! Yes, I complimented someone, and I really don't know how you could make it better. You captured Mara well.
Angela Jade chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Excellent! Loved it! The last sentence is a brilliant addition. :)
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
While I don't think the Emperor would be so affectionate with Mara, this is very interesting. I hope we get to see more. Also, having Mara be younger than Luke is very interesting...
Angels of Fate chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
why write short when you can write long? please post again soon (l/m, prefirably)