Reviews for A Chance for Happiness
mom2divas chapter 55 . 2/19
This is one of my favourite chapters for this story. Very amusing but still keeps with the tone of the story as a whole.
Sampdoria chapter 95 . 2/18
i adored this story (even if I missed the spiders:-))and I have spent several days Reading it. . Very well plotted and written.
DisenchantedGlow chapter 95 . 2/3
lovely! I haven't checked your other works, but I do wish there were a prequel to this, to see how Hermione and Severus' animosity towards each other was overcome! I love pretty much everything about this!
DisenchantedGlow chapter 28 . 2/2
this story is fascinating me. it has such a different feel to it. the way you are unraveling the story makes me feel cautious and vaguely suspicious almost as if I am feeling what Hermione is feeling, uncomfortable and changed after the war. you've sucked me in to the story... I can't wait to see where it goes!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 95 . 12/26/2017
I really enjoyed this story and many more if your adorable creatures. Thank you!
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 61 . 11/18/2017
i so wish dickering was a word because of the end of this chapter
robituputup chapter 95 . 11/10/2017
Absolutely fantastic! I lack words to describe just how amazing the story was. 'Mistress of Ferrets' - absolutely brilliant! Thank you for the great reading piece!
Kimmytrainer chapter 82 . 10/15/2017
Yay :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 73 . 10/15/2017
Yay finally!
Kimmytrainer chapter 55 . 10/15/2017
If Ron in Hermione's body eats like he usually does, she's going to kill him. I hope they can keep up the act XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 34 . 10/15/2017
Why didn't she mention that Brody tried to use legilimency on her?
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 10/14/2017
I adore how in sync they are
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
How can construction workers be so stupid? XD