Reviews for The Ghost of the North
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 6/25
Wow! Amazing!
Now that was a great plot twist!
WitchVela chapter 18 . 5/4
this was awesome. i loved all the changes you made. it was very interesting. thank you.
GoldenFireFox chapter 18 . 5/3
It was always a guess between Bran and Jon, it became clear it would be Jon as Bran was barely mentioned and the Ghost seemed rather keen about RL. Good story.
Dzerx chapter 6 . 3/2
Loved the song at the end!
Michiyo chapter 18 . 11/2/2017
Imagine if you added a few more tidbits of the recent events from the show's latest season.. :D but nevertheless, you've written it wonderfully and this is such a great material to read! It piqued my interest to read ASoIaF again! The ending is a great twist i didn't see coming (not expecting anything anyway xD) thank you for writing and sharing!
Michiyo chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Love this chapter!
Michiyo chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Wow! Looking forward to reading more!
Boomshanka chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
I don't know why this fic has so few reviews! It's pretty good, athough a bit fairy-tale -ish, but I say well written.
Boomshanka chapter 13 . 10/6/2017
I have a single word for all these fools who were going to rebel...

Hahaha!

And for you, Swiftblade, I say you write good!
lightwalnut64 chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
holy shit, i'm getting goosebumps. this is such a great story i'm disappointed i haven't found it sooner. i absolutely love it
Zomvee chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
Damn I had a feeling that the ghost was Jon, the primary reason was because what young Jon said.
wawo20 chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Frickin love this story
shushanepa chapter 18 . 9/14/2017
This is going to be my favourite GoT fanfiction! Far better than the show and what Martine wrote. Thank you for writing this.
AACM25 chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
I kinda would have liked the other one better, though rather a sudden gust of wind comping out of nowhere and shaking the branches of the wierdwood tree at which point Blackfyre and Dark Sister would fall and stack themselves at either side of Aegon, cliche, maybe but impactful.