Reviews for The Ghost of the North
A Anonymous Guy chapter 18 . 9/18
Beautifull end! Thx for the litte book!
Only Balgony chapter 18 . 9/2
Ohhhhh! What an ending! Pretty good story, though some wording and usage of words could be better. Enjoyed it anyway!
Great Story!
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 6/25
Wow! Amazing!
Now that was a great plot twist!
WitchVela chapter 18 . 5/4
this was awesome. i loved all the changes you made. it was very interesting. thank you.
GoldenFireFox chapter 18 . 5/3
It was always a guess between Bran and Jon, it became clear it would be Jon as Bran was barely mentioned and the Ghost seemed rather keen about RL. Good story.
Dzerx chapter 6 . 3/2
Loved the song at the end!
Michiyo chapter 18 . 11/2/2017
Imagine if you added a few more tidbits of the recent events from the show's latest season.. :D but nevertheless, you've written it wonderfully and this is such a great material to read! It piqued my interest to read ASoIaF again! The ending is a great twist i didn't see coming (not expecting anything anyway xD) thank you for writing and sharing!
Michiyo chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Love this chapter!
Michiyo chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Wow! Looking forward to reading more!
Boomshanka chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
I don't know why this fic has so few reviews! It's pretty good, athough a bit fairy-tale -ish, but I say well written.
Boomshanka chapter 13 . 10/6/2017
I have a single word for all these fools who were going to rebel...

Hahaha!

And for you, Swiftblade, I say you write good!
lightwalnut64 chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
holy shit, i'm getting goosebumps. this is such a great story i'm disappointed i haven't found it sooner. i absolutely love it
Zomvee chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
Damn I had a feeling that the ghost was Jon, the primary reason was because what young Jon said.