Reviews for When Everything Goes Wrong
Mythicas Iris chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Wow! I read this story and it's heavy! (Throw back in lingo I know.) But there's a lot of anguish but it's well written. I can feel some of the emotions that Tenchi was going through-that's a mark of great writting there. I also like how you're almost entirely going through the series but still mantaining that he knows what will happen but not sure when to change something or leave it alone. That would be true if any one of us had to relive something. How much can you change, would you change, or should you change. I noticed that it has an old update date so I'm disappointed at that. Did you finish this at all or at least know what will happen? I'd love to be able to finish reading it or at least know what happens. (I hate starting a fanfic, getting into it, and then finding out they haven't or won't be updating the story so I'm left w/o knowing What! It's annoying...) Any ways! Sorry this is ramblings...it's late...but I did want to you to know I think you did a wonderful job on this story and I hope you'll let me know somehow what happens!
Priest chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
Well it is good bu is there more? (_) ja ne
Jerrod E'Raziel chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
Id have to agree with serathim on the reveiw thing...this is definatly a new take and a good begining..I hope to see more soon ..a good story so far indeed..keep it up and keep it comming...
Serathim chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
Wow this fic has been up for about 20 days and it only has five reviews, thats not very fair. I think this is a very good fic, its pretty original and well writen too, I hope it gets updated soon I would like to see where it goes.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
My only words are continue this really soon and good job!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wow this is just so original and suprising that Tenchi destroyed people, wow. Good job so far. It's pretty angsty, and I like that.
ShinMasaki chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
an interesting take on this story.

Pull Future-Tenchi to the past to right a wrong. But he still doesn't understand what's going on. That makes it funny, and those actions he didn't understand were funny to begin with.

Ah well, very good start on this story, im curious as to who the person is that Tenchi ends up fighting. will Tenchi ever tell Ryoko he loves her? of course he will...well he does in my stories...anyways, i would like to see more of this story, keep it going.
Jibril Mudo chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Very good, I wonder what this is leading up to? Are you still going to continue choices and consequences - only asking because this seems to be almost paralell to that story. Hope you continue!
dennisud chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
I helped preread this so I am a bit biased so i simply say read it and enjoy the world Tex is weaving for you. A different take on the alternate reliving storyline that I particularly liked!

dennisud