Reviews for 21 Things Our Favorite Deltorans Would Never Say
Drizzt1138 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
ERMAGURD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD THIS IS AMAZING! Could you do more for other series (if you haven't already)?
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
So true
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Nice.
The one that did it for me was 13. I'd say you're right; Kree DEFINITELY won't start barking like a dog.
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSH HIIIIIII - !

Ahem. Read [above] as: Well, this was a pleasant surprise. (Plus: I KNOW YOU! - Sorry, bit of an in-joke, but hi again. :P)

Oh, geez. The first one left me choking and trying to muffle the sounds of said choking, because it's twelve in the morning . . . (Edit: Meh. Close to one, now!)

Anyway. Just wanted to say: If I see some of these pop up in other fandoms, I will die happy and float up to fangirl heaven. Well, either that or I'll laugh myself silly.

Quick note: A few typos. (Yerp, I'm in /that/ mode again.) For number 2 (Steven's), I think you may have meant to put "amiable" rather than "aimable." And for number 12 (Dain's), /o/ in "Ol" ought (see what I did there?) to be uppercase. Oooooh wait, this one's important: number 6? Er. You spelled "Lief" wrong. O.o

Besides that . . . I'm still trying my best not to wake the entire house with my raucous dying seal noises (read as: laughter), so, ah, well done. (And even better than your Rowan of Rin one, if I do say so myself . . .)

(Barda: I AM THE MOST OPTIMISTIC PERSON EVER, AND DEFINITELY NOT A WET BLANKET.
Jasmine: Wait. That's my line!
Lief: . . . In the /anime/ . . . !)

[Sorry, couldn't help myself. XD]
PJ Blindclown chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Hi, I actually had a little laugh while reading this, which I don't usually do. Your spelling could use a little work, but so could all of ours I think.
Just one thing though, Fallo might actually like to quit his job, as he's a drug adict in the books (yes, a drug adict). He was adicted to the lumin.
Keep it up,