Reviews for Don't Close Your Eyes
Rosario2634 chapter 3 . 3/16
Please continue this story!
Tyrant Dragon Knight chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Actually this is one of the best horror heeroxduo fanfics I've ever read. I was shivering the first time I read it and I was shivering again just now with the heart.

Please update this soon! Please!
SHts and Giggles chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Not a bad for the end yes it is possible for a heart to beat after it has bean severed from the body. Some of the hearts tissue conducts electricity. Morphine also causes one to.. "hallucinate"
walkandtalk chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Why oh why did you stop this story? it was so terrifyingly good! you know how hard it is to find stories like these? damn hard. in other words, i love it! keep up the good work :)
SisterFreaks chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Love this story. Just wondering if you're still on fanfiction. If so, please finish this story.
wind dancer1981 chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
hey there

please dont hold us from your talent update please please please please.
cherry fantasy chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
You know, very often I don't have any idea what I'm writing either ! ;; I just start on what I consider a good idea and I go on from there, letting the story develop itself. I don't actually know how it's gonna end, I just get ideas along the way ! Well, as long as the result is good, right ? _

Ok, now as for your story, it so totally freaked me out ! Don't get me wrong, it's amazingly good, but it's also a bit too scary for my fragile nervs ! ;; But that doesn't stop me from loving it nonetheless ! - It's very well-written, you just get sucked in the action as if you were there yourself ! . Believe me, I'll have nightmares tonight... :3 But hey, that's a good thing, I mean your fic is part horror after all ! If it wasn't scary, then it wouldn't be good. Well, let me assure you that you succeeded on the scary part !

I also like the touch of romance you added, it's great ! And I love the pairings, especially 1x2 ! _ There's also lots of suspense, it's kept me on the edge of my chair the whole time I was reading ! - Anyway, to make a long story short, your fic is damn great !

I really love this, and I hope you will post another chapter soon ! I'd really like to read more ! . (no more at night though... I'm freaked enough as it is... ;;)

Keep it up, and please update soon !
Nevair chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Oh...My...GOSH! I realize this story hasn't been updated for..years, but it's possibly the best written Duo-centric story I've ever read! You're an incredible writer and I really hope you don't abandon this story! You said you weren't at the end of the last chapter...but again, years later...anyways. I think you've got an excellent idea here and the talent to pull it off, not to mention this story made a very miserable and horrid day into a great one for me :D (odd, considering the content of this story, but what can I say, I'm strange...)I haven't read something this good for so long it was such a pleasant surprise! Please please please consider updating and continuing this story! You've got a work of art here and I'd hate to see it never finished! (yes, shameless ego-stroking I'm hoping will encourage you to write more lol)

complete-and-utter-fan-girl-for-you,

Nevair
Kitsune-001 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
D* it...it's been FOUR whole Years since you last up-dated this. Did you hear me FOUR! Please update this don't hold out on us fans, please.
sparkley-tangerine chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
oh i love this fic, please tell em you haven't abandoned this! It's been so long since you updated!
cHixOr Neko chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
Holy crap o_o you stopped writing on this? why? why would you do that do me? write, now, please, and email me when the next chapter is done, omg why would you stop?
Kira2Maxwell chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
you said that you wouldnt abandon the story but it looks like you have and i want you to finish it cuz it is really REALY creepy and since i have watched the grude ring two and other movies of the sort it is a little more freaky. please oh please update this one soon cuz this is the best horror that i have ever read and you have no need to worry over you writing skills cuz this is one of the best ones that i have seen and i want you to update now or i will begin to bother you once a week so update dammit

okay time to update b/c i am not the only one who wants it cuz i looked at your review list and a good many of others do as well. SO UPDATE NOW. ja ne. _
Bloody Waterfalls chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
holy shit!

i dont know about the others but it scared the shit out of me...amazing, suspenseful, and creepy

i love this story, really i do but its 2005 and u havent updated since 2002 I REALLY WISH U WOULD!
Lachwen chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
WOW! PLZ write more soon, i NEED to know what happens next!
Kitsunes Shinigami chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Oh my god, I am reading this at 1 am, and i am kinda freaked out, congrats. This is an awsome story, keep on writting i cannot wait to see what happens next.