Reviews for The Pirate Bride
Ryuakilover chapter 2 . 6/2
Omg this is interesting fiction and i hope you didnt abandoned this fiction coz is so good.
Looking forward for the next update
allenfan chapter 2 . 4/21
i loved it
i'd like more chapters thanks
makubex000 chapter 2 . 1/6
Update please!
OtakuDrag0n chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
I figured that POTC was the inspiration for this! I kinda wanted Lavi to say "'ello poppet" to top it off though. Nice job, can't wait until next chapter!
aceofspades57 chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
I cannot and will not be able to get over pirate Lavi-or regular Lavi for that matter...WE NEED OUR SEXY BUNNY BACK! (Cries in corner waiting for the return of our beloved Hoshino) The fight between Allen and Lavi was genius although I would have liked more content in this chapter. I honestly am on pins and needles waiting for the interactions between Kanda and Allen. How could you cut it off like that? How? Could? You? Making me suffer in silence while I wait ever so patiently for the next chapter...I also am anticipating more Lavi and Kanda as well because those interactions should be riddled with gut-busting hilarity as most of this fic has been. Can I get an Amen for Link? I sometimes think he's a bit under appreciated...Anways loved the new chapter and can't wait for more...(and more of Judal as well ;D) Keep up the amazing work as always -AoS
usagi-strike chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Bwuahahah! LOVE Link in here, and that blasted LAVI was HILARIOUS! This kicked ass XD Wonder how Lavi dispatched with that thieving Tyki though XD
And OOH, JUDAL :D
FionaEve-chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
so funny i like it much
i wonder what will happen to dear allen chan
FionaEve-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
hi thrre
this one is so good i like it
write more pleeazzzz
Silent Death Walker chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
XD lavi you cheating bastard
Tokyo10 chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
im really enjoying this. I like how you put allen as a girl but you didnt make her overly girly for the time frame their in, if that makes any sense at all. Any way pleasw up date soon ja ne!
kawaiijilli chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Oh, that was awesome! I really liked it and want to read more!
fullmetal96100 chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
This story is amazing. I really like it!
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
OMG. IM SO EXCITED. FRIGGIN LAVI. XD AAAAHHHH!
I've never seen the Pirates of the Caribbean(though I wanna) but this was exciting! Also, I just started watching The Great Doctor! XD KYAA.(though she really annoys me...)
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TheSapphireExorcist14 chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Yay! Lavi and Yuu's-(Someone in the background yelled 'Don't call me that, Tomboy!")- First appearance! OH! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
zeKaien chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
You're baaaaack! finally! i've been waiting for decades! thank you! love this chapter by the way. it is very reminiscent of pirates of the caribbean :D