Reviews for Prince of Gehenna
Saphira Winters chapter 5 . 8/23/2018
This...is...AMAZING! You have to continue it, please.D
Mashen chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
AAAAAAGH WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I love the story idea, and I really wanna see how Ryuji and Rin's relationship progress. I hope this is just a temporary hiatus, and not just completely discontinued.
Taiyalin chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
This just gets better and better.
Can't wait for an update _
animegeek220 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I think I died laughing
NaruShika-Forever chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Oooh, is little Rin getting a crush?
Also, does he remember anything about life with Yukio?
SimiParthenopaus chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Love it, hope you continue.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait
BookAddict67 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Wow this took me a long time to review. So, that's what the ritual was. Blood transfer. Interesting. And also, I love how by the end both of them are blushing. But I'm kinda annoyed at the controlling Bon thing. Poor Bon. Also Shima has to watch over Yukio. Lucifer cannot make Shima his queen. Nope. I want Shima to be with Yukio. Sorry this review is all over the place. Will you be updating this fic regularly?
AnonymousIDK chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Glad to see another chapter it was really good and at a good length. I'm really wondering about Ryuuji's past and Shima's but I'm more interested in how Ryuuji will come to like Rin. Hope to see another chapter some time. ;)
April chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Love this story! Hope there's another chapter soon :)
BookAddict67 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Aww... Shima is stuck here. But Yukio and Shima will finally meet! And Rin... What does this process of making Bon Rin's bride consist of? Sorry. And he doesn't even know Bon'a name. Why?!

Thanks for updating. ;)
azpha chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
interesting story. i would like to read others chapters ! )
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Excellent chapter. Update soon.
RainStorm2122 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Not sure where you were wanting to go, so I can't offer any ideas... But I do hope that you find inspiration and continue to write! :D Post whenever you can!
BookAddict67 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
That was great! I'm so happy you updated. Seriously. And I loved it. It was really in character (considering Rin was now a Demon King and he didn't live in Assiah.)

Idk. If it was me finding out the woman I wanted to marry was a guy, then the guys still attacked me after making an effort, then burning down a forest, then finding out he wouldn't give his name. I'd be pretty damn annoyed and get a name. Then I'd feel bad...but I don't think that would work. And I think he'd try to figure out more about why his princess is a guy.

Yeah, that was no help. Sorry.

Please update soon though?