Reviews for Under My Spell
Artificial Innocence chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
Oh, that was brilliant. I loved it. I've been reading for four hours, straight through to finish these two stories. They're really good. I've been inspired to go and work on my story now - and eat lunch, before my tummy gives up on me altogeter. I love your stories, your Percy is better than J.K's, cos I don't like him being all mean and stffy. And I love Fred and George, and Bill and Charlie. They are the coolest. There should be more stories with them in. Well done on two great stories. Bibi!
Artificial Innocence chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
I got to the end and the first thing that came out of my mouth was 'Oh My God!' That's all for now. Oh, and I love 'happily drunk Hermione' Ron was so sweet!
Sylvesthetica chapter 12 . 6/15/2003
You're stories are so good. Write another sequel please!
Sylvesthetica chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Wonderful! If you havn't noticed I put under favorite author section!
gInNy11 chapter 12 . 3/18/2003
o WONDERFUL ending! i loved it! you're such a great writer such a sweet ending! :)
Lizzie D chapter 12 . 3/17/2003
Bravo! Bravo! Draco, I love you. Me and you should get married. Screw Bella- err... whatever her name is- I'm so much prettier than her.

**massages Draco's feet**

Great story here! I loved it! Keep up the good work in your other ones!
BuMbLeBeE887 chapter 12 . 3/16/2003
nice ending dog...very cute...me gusta mucho...keep writing. you are very talented and i lov your work! great story here!
Lizzie D chapter 11 . 2/19/2003
Awesome chapter. I guess we're nearing the end of the story, huh. At least thats how it seems. This chapter was great. I told you Draco was sexy!
gInNy too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 2/19/2003
o yay draco saved harry! wats gunna happen to cho? o interesting! :)
gInNy11 chapter 10 . 2/18/2003
omg omg! cho chang? plz update soon! im jumping up and down! lol. :)
KrisAnne chapter 10 . 2/9/2003
lOVE THE STORY KEEO WRITING! i AGREE WHEN BOOK 5 COMES OUT. THERE IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH NEW FF'S OUT THERE! :)
SugarGirl chapter 10 . 2/9/2003
Cho Chang? what the hell? oooooooo this is getting good so please write more! :)
SusieQ chapter 10 . 2/8/2003
awesome chapter girl! truly great...suss approved! Who'da thunked? Cho Chang? huh...i especially enjoyed the part about Hermione's sex life lol hahahaha sigh well, awesoem chappy!

~ME
KrisAnne chapter 9 . 2/5/2003
Love the story! Please post more! :)
Lizzie D chapter 9 . 1/9/2003
nice chapter, but evry story pales in comparison to GO AWAY. That story is genius!

Speaking of that, get working on the next chapter!

~Lizzie