Reviews for No regrets
Kerick chapter 15 . 5/5
Hmm just saw when it was posted disregard the kaido part.
Kerick chapter 15 . 5/5
Wtf was the point of a time travel fic if luffy is just as weak as the first time? So now he knows haki.. big deal, in the time skip he trained haki and fought alpha animals but he didn’t do strength training that we know of. With haki knowledge of a technique can drastically change luffy’s fighting prowess. We see this with the katakuri fight when he gets observation, he knew how it was done from rayleigh but something just clicked for him. During kaido fight it clicked that ryou could be used in other forms of haki too. Why is he so weak?
Yuye chapter 3 . 1/23
Luffy is oc. He would never doubt his nakama.
Teacuplevi chapter 19 . 7/31/2020
Loved it
TheScribeofLelouch chapter 5 . 7/8/2020
If you insist on Luffy not changing anything, you should have made him time travel to when he arrived at Amazon Lily, after the separation instead...
Arya970 chapter 14 . 4/30/2020
You have barely changed Canon.. Everything is same. It is like there is going to be absolutely no change other than Sabo participating and Ace being saved. Disappointing fiction really.
thechickenlittle chapter 19 . 1/19/2020
a most excellent story! you really fought though it, making the little changes like dominos falling together to make a much more believable end. i'm so glad the asl brothers are all alive and well! but how will this work out for the crews? hmm.

loved this! can't wait to see what you have in mind for it!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2020
Kind of a summary.
autumncat210 chapter 19 . 12/16/2019
It was good
13thxenos chapter 14 . 10/15/2019
I can't read anymore.
What is the point of going back in time if everything happens like before? I've read the next chapter's title and I guess it would change eventually, but it is just unrealistic if everything before that happens as the first time. Especially the things Luffy is trying to change.
I have even read your explanation at the beginning of the next chapter, and I can't agree with you. First of all, he should have muscle memory and know a lot of his later moves. He might not perform them as perfectly as before, but he at least knows the move. And I'm sure Haki is one of those things that he would be able to use. But, even if we consider your story with your rules, he should have been training his ass off to be able to change a lot more than he is doing right now.
Kiki1770 chapter 9 . 6/11/2019
9 Chapters in and I'm still just reading a summary of the anime. I love this concept, but I'd rather read the One Piece Wikia if I wanted a summary.
Chibidylan chapter 15 . 5/9/2019
umm you say that knowing how to use Haki doesn't mean you can use it effectively but Haki is described as a manifestation of one's willpower. Willpower is not a typically physical "substance" it's is a representation of your mental prowess and therefore Luffy, who has future knowledge and literal years of experience training his mind for this purpose would be a master of Haki even if his body is not up to the snuff of his future self. In the past 15 chapters it felt like it went from chapter one and two setting up an epic redemption arc and then you read the official canon play out word for word. If you weren't going to change anything in Luffy's attempt to save Ace then you should've made this story from Sabo's point of view to actually give readers something that they haven't yet experienced. Sabo in canon still had amnesia until after Aces death, with his return from the future the decisions he makes to save his brothers IMMEDIATly deviate from canon and thus would actually make for an interesting read.
Boo chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
What's the point of this fanfic when nothing seems to change?
lknjsadoi chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
"Besides, what would've been the point of this time-skip if he began to change everything?"

To counter that point - What is the point of this fanfiction if you don't change anything? Since you are so keen on keeping to canon you might as well start it later.
Helenvoid chapter 19 . 2/17/2019
Really amazing.
Are you gonna work on Rayleigh next? If so since Luffy already knows all what he’s gonna be taught. Is he gonna push further than the basics? Like for example till he can see the future (as he was able to slightly do in whole cake arc?), or is he gonna be able to have a king’s Haki stinger than the one with 50k fishmen or what?