Reviews for A Study in Magic: The Application
Julia Ba chapter 10 . 5/24
Such a lovely story this is! I'm enjoying your writing very much, pls don't keep us waiting too long for an update. :)
I got so excited when I saw you updated! The story is progressing, and I can't wait to see where it goes! Love the wiki idea and things are gunna come to a head soon! I can't wait for more!

JOAT
rd1505 chapter 10 . 4/27
Oh wow! This story keeps getting better and better! So awesome!
the froggy ninja chapter 10 . 4/26
The lack of Chinese magic books reminds me that someone should have invented Comprehend Languages by now. I mean it's a pretty simple effect conceptually and that seems to be what really matters with magic. Tongues might be a bit harder but it shouldn't be too bad to enchant something with. "Wearer understands all languages" and "Other people understand what the wearer is saying".
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 4/18
Well written indeed! You've got a coplex and very interesting story!
olqueen108 chapter 10 . 4/17
Fantastic update! Did not think Susan was going to be the girl Harry wrote to Sirius about in the previous chapter. Pisses me off that she went through that, but it is realistic: happened way too many times when I was in high school. I'm looking forward to what happens next: will Susan and Harry reconcile and what is Harry gonna do about those who messed with her? What will become of Harry's interaction with the Bloody Baron and the Grey Lady? What is Shin teaching Julia? Soo much to know! And what the hell was up with Ron and Hermionie in this chapter?

P.S. I honestly thought Julia was going to be the girl, it made sense what with their upbringing and interactions in the past, I thought you were setting that up
tommyboynv chapter 10 . 4/17
Great chapter. I was so excited to see an update...thank you

Also feeling a bit sorry for Susan. I'm sure Harry will figure out a way to make it better, but I always got the feeling Julia was in the cards for his future, or was I imagining things?
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 4/17
Poor Susan. Amazing chapter. Update soon.
HarnGin chapter 10 . 4/17
Welcome back. I'd about given up on the sequel to this story continuing. It's good to know you're still with us. Update when and if you can. We'll be here.
grovepjp chapter 10 . 4/17
Tx
red demon161 chapter 10 . 4/16
Oh poor Harry and Susan. Hermione shouldn't be criticizing anybody about relationships just look how her and Ron danced around each other for like ever. I love Investigator Harry he always showed potential in that regard. Hermione is more of an analyst. She probably would be more in her element in a basement office poring over information rather be in the field.
MissMary chapter 10 . 4/16
I agree about Harry's love life. Great chapter!
katiek121 chapter 10 . 4/16
Great chapter!
Jostanos chapter 10 . 4/16
Those jealous, envious, bleeps are in SIRIUS trouble.
They thought that by destroying Susan's possessions that not only would she leave Harry, but also give them a chance with him.

BUZZ! WRONG!

In effect they've sealed their doom.
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 10 . 4/16
And this is why as a teen I thought majority of teens were idiots and the idea of being most popular was pure idiocyexcuse me for sounding like Sherlock. Again good read and very realistic. I normally do not say this but I hope Harry tell those girls to "piss off" or however the British say it. You're not going to bring Helena Ravenclaw in the mix right? Either way, I cannot wait until you post the next chapter. But I will say, there was something missing in this chapter, either that or you've made me anticipate the way Sherlock thinks and there's something at the edge of my nose that I cannot see. I know I've said this once and I'll say it again. this is a better read than the Harry Potter books.