Reviews for Prophecy of Two Boys
475213 chapter 5 . 9/10
I'm now imagining the Potter Pals (Harry and Percy) dual-wielding their wands.
ggarratt22 chapter 66 . 9/1
Really love this story... took me forever to read it tho. I’m not really sure if ur planning to continue writing this but please do! I did notice a couple spelling mistakes. But u should totally try writing professionally
Please don't kill the basilisk
ggarratt22 chapter 27 . 8/30
Ok I really liked the part of the sleeping dragon! I just started reading this last night and I am amazed at the entire story. You HAVE to write a book (or more fic)
St Louis to NYC in 6 hours? Not unless you are flying or something. Driving it would be 14 hours and Amtrak says 1 day 8 hours by train.
Tippy chapter 66 . 7/12
Update already dude!
Huntress of Diana chapter 66 . 6/29
Please update I love this story so much I have read it like 4 times.
MidnightWolf190 chapter 66 . 6/25
UPDATE! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO NOT HAVE THIS AWESOMENESS?!IT'S DRIVING ME CRASY
LittleOwlOfAthena chapter 66 . 6/25
I love this fanfic! I am so sad to see it hasn't been updated in over a year! I hope that you will continue this at some point?
Demigodreader chapter 66 . 6/20
Hi! I really really REALLY love your story. You are a great author!
I read this story last fall, followed you, and waited but you haven't updated in almost a year. I hope have some free time soon and update! Also, what will happen in 3rd year because most of that is Sirius drama and he is innocent in this story?
Oof777 chapter 66 . 6/17
When will this be updated?
MidnightWolf190 chapter 1 . 6/15
UPDATE NOW! I NEED MORE!
PikachuQueenYASSS chapter 46 . 6/12
Do you know βασιλίσκος means Basilisk in Greek but actually Alyssa is nice so I see why you picked it
MidnightWolf190 chapter 1 . 6/12
Please update soon! I'M DYING OF BOREDOM!
MidnightWolf190 chapter 66 . 6/11
One thing I would change about this is maybe make it so that Sally is their mom because I don't know why, but I have a problem with Percy Potter. Maybe Percy gets really close to Tyson and Sally so everyone close to them (not Lily or James of coarse) calls him Percy Jackson? I Don't know, but please update soon! I'm dying here!
1,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »