Reviews for Prophecy of Two Boys
luna chapter 65 . 23h
I hope you liked my home contery however unless you have family here I will never understand why you would choose to come here it rains like 24/7, but seriously this is a grate story and everyone spells things wrong
May I just say how MUCH I love this is story? This must be the 5th time I’ve read it, no joke. I LOVE it soo much, it’s fabulous.
Hi there, just want to say that this is a great story. I've found someone on Wattpad who has stolen your work, they go by the username of Smartiepants007.

I actually found you from a Wattpad book but they have disclaimed it and have added a link to this book.
FG101 chapter 66 . 1/4
Please, UPDATE! It’s been MONTHS...
I love your story, please don’t abandon this! It’s a very original idea, one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please don’t abandon it, though if you are fixing spelling stuff, go on. But if you have a chapter, pleeeaaaaassssseeeeeee post it! I fear you are never going to update, and I hate when great stories are abandoned! Or at least type up an A/N and tell us you aren’t dead. Sorry, I read this thing in one go a few months ago and reread it today, so I don’t know your update schedule.
Either way, please post an update or something! I’ll DIE if you don’t!
thechickenlittle chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
I love how they're a twin-soul! can't wait to read the rest of this!
Arivania Moons chapter 66 . 12/30/2017
I really love this story, especially Percy and Harry! There are some parts I think could have gone differently, particularly with Clarssie since I think she would have chosen to let the boys go along in this story, but I respect you choose to have it so that she didn't. Over all a wounderful story and I can't wait to see more!
PhantomMeow chapter 66 . 12/30/2017
I love it! I happened to see some spelling errors and such but it's still really amazing. The books in Harry Potter and Percy Jackson tie together uniquely.
Bogorm123 chapter 66 . 12/26/2017
This is really really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I was searching for this story and I finally found it again!
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
About the two wands: couldn't the two wands have melded together to make a double wood, double core wand?

Good chapter anyway.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
Good story. harry and percy is naive,. Well, its rate k, so i understand.
But, i am 19 years old, so its kinda boring for my taste.
MidgleyMacbeth chapter 66 . 12/12/2017
Please update soon, I'd really like to see Harry and Percy grow up and get a bigger relation ship with Charles.
FireWood123 chapter 66 . 12/3/2017
Great chapter ! I've just read your story so I'm probably gonna ask a question you might have answered in your A/Ns anyway, what is the painting to story because I'm feeling a Harry/Annabeth and Percy/Luna here? Great job !
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 66 . 11/28/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Matt chapter 66 . 11/19/2017