Reviews for Prophecy of Two Boys
Gravitonne chapter 4 . 8/25
It's exhausting to read the same thing over and over again. I've seen fics with bad usage of English and great content, you've produced the antithesis like many many others have. This is a highly generic attempt at fiction which falls into all the same traps after a promising and unique beginning.
AwesomeRain chapter 65 . 8/23
I just discovered your fanfic a few days ago and since then I've been glued to your story. It's so good and now impatient waiting for u to update. And I'm just wondering if you have ever read the Rangers Apprentice series because it's so good and it's one of my favorite series including HP and PJO
Rhino109 chapter 31 . 8/22
30st? You mean 30th? XD
Rhino109 chapter 30 . 8/22
I love this story. The only thing i have wrong with it is that it is made abundantly clear throughout the whole story, so far, that nobody has seen a twin soul for at least 300 years and it kinda messes with the plot that TWO of them would appear and not only that find each other. Either that's some serious NEWT level Arithmancy shit or a slightly annoying plot hole xD Keep you the good work, love what I've read so far!
Eponine chapter 65 . 8/20
I thought you had abandoned this story b/c you haven't updated it on AO3 since chapter 61 after the prologue. Just asking, do you think you could also post your updates on AO3?
dikshamanhas chapter 65 . 8/19
i love it thankyou sooooooo much for updating #happiness_overloaded
Cheshieru chapter 23 . 8/19
Of course Poseidon isn't Harry's father, he's Percy's.
Or do they not realise that?
They don't have the same father.
Ugh, this is why I kind of hate this story.
It over complicates things!
I see the reasons, but they don't, and it honestly frustrates me to the point where I don't want to read this story, but I like it so much.
Ughhhhhh
Cheshieru chapter 22 . 8/19
I replaced our dagger in its leather sheath in our belt, and dug shoved our sword into the sandy bank. I ran a hand through our hair, subconsciously pouring magic into our scalp to speed up the growth of the sheered of hair. Within seconds, it was our usual messy hairstyle. Annabeth gasped.

""How did you do that? And how did you heal your cheek?"

"What?" Harry ran a hand over our cheek. Sure enough, there was no sign of the cut Clarisse had given us. Just drying blood.

"Step out the water, Percy. Don't ask, just do it." Annabeth ordered, her face pale. Rolling our eyes, Harry did as he was bidden. A sudden wave of exhaustion fell over us. We staggered into a tree. It was weird. We'd never felt like this before. Not even after hours of swimming in the lake."
Did you purposely switch control? Or did you do it by accident? Either way, that makes no sense at all.
Percy is the son of Poseidon, not Harry. They may share the same body but they don't share the same powers, right? So it makes no sense that when Harry was in control, he was being healed by water.
Not to mention you suddenly switched control like that.
I'm kind of pissed at you now.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 65 . 8/19
I love it! I'm happy for yours results!
natrat111 chapter 65 . 8/16
Hey, how is that essay going? Is there any chance that you will update in the near future?
Huffleclaw sparkspixie7904 chapter 65 . 8/8
please continue with the story.
SO Lily cheated on her husband while being pregnant
What a bitch
This story is sooo good! Thank you for blessing us all the more by writing it. I just wanted to mention, I just read chater 45, and when Harry/Percy were beggibg to go canoing, it reminded me of a song. It went something like:
Just a boy and a girl in a little canoe,
the moon shining all around.
As he swayed his paddle,
you couldn't even hear a sound.
And they talked, and they talked
'til the moon was whim.
He said, "Ya better kiss me
or get out and swim."
So whatcha gonna do in a little canoe,
with the moon shinin' all-a,
boats floatin' all-a,
girls swimmin' all around.

Totally randkm, I know. But I do LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEE this story, so please continue it.

P.S. I'm not logged in right now, but my username is MeggyMooTaterTot
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 65 . 8/3
Great story by the way
BookyBlueOwl chapter 65 . 7/31
I understand that you have a busy schedule, i'm used to cliffhangers, Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors!
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »