Reviews for Prophecy of Two Boys
Eves baby sis chapter 1 . 9h
Hi I don't mean to be rude but can you please update it's been 18 days and my sanity and patience is being worn thin. my five year old sister is driving me mad she thinks that you have posted like 10 chapters but I'm just not reading them to her. Help me!
thedoctor.johnny chapter 20 . 7/24
Dear Lord they're screwed
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 7/23
Okay, I have no idea if I'm going to be able to finish this story so I might as well ask now. How come its been mentioned a dozens of times right in front of the Potters, and yet they don't hear the explanation?
katraj0908 chapter 5 . 7/21
So I like this but I feel like it's slightly awkward with Harry and Percy saying 'we' like understand why but still.
The Fiction Fan chapter 52 . 7/19
Update
CHBNewRomeHogwartsBerk chapter 52 . 7/16
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! TIME FOR TOYS AND TIME FOR CHEER! Not really. I wish it was here. It's so much easier to be cold than to melt in the sun... anyways, this chapter is awesome! I wish there were pranks... but that's oK! I really liked the presents! I think the Apollo cabins gift is a lost cause though. The only time Percy was able to shoot an arrow accurately was with Geryon. Which reminds me, are you going to bring him in? And what about Helen's? I want to see Lily with that one. I STILL LOVE YOU PERCY/HARRY! "NO YOU DON'T!" Anyways, gotta go. KEEP WRITING THIS AMAZINGNESS FROM YOUR BRAIN!
anya chapter 52 . 7/16
Wow, I don't know where to begin except to say that you have combined my two favourite things to a standard I think some published authors would struggle with- you've left me speechless! Ever since I started reading it I've been hooked, your way with words is amazing and constantly left me wanting more I can't explain to you how much I love this, in fact, at one point I was seriously considering a marriage proposition! Gosh your writing is amazing, I don't know any other way to say it, if this was published then I have no doubts that it would be in league with Harry Potter and Percy Jackson for popularity, I can't wait for more, like I said, I'm hooked! And as someone who's also just finished their gcses, good luck for results day and may the odds ever be in your favour!
ChocolateLover chapter 52 . 7/15
I can not believe how amazing this story has turned out, I think that with your writing skills I would love to see every book portrayed by you. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Ciel Moony chapter 52 . 7/15
Nice
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 52 . 7/13
AWESOME! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) can't wait for the next chapter!
DanielTheDemiWizard chapter 52 . 7/13
Helloooo. First of all, this is one of the best stories on the whole web, if your a fan of both HP and PJ. First of all, in the books Percy and Grover had a good friendship, but I don't think they have a good friendship in your fanfiction. By that, I mean no disrespect, just asking for more bonding moments, because I don't think there is a reason for him to go save him, but he'll go because they are sorta friends, but they have to be better friends. And how are you going to introduce Tyson to the story, because I like Tyson and wonder how he will be introduced. Other than, ( I hope your not mad. ) I love this story, and would continue reading it even if it killed myself! Well, maybe not, but you get the point. And good luck on your GCSES? Did you call them that? Excuse me for not knowing, I am only twelve. And don't report me pleaseeee. It's only a few months till I'm thirteen. And goodbye.
Ninuhuju chapter 51 . 7/13
Just thought of something after I sent that last review.

Are you still planning on having the dragons as the first task in the Goblet of Fire? If so, are you going to bring back Norbert(a) for that task? She did say something about coming back to find Harry and Percy.
Ninuhuju chapter 52 . 7/13
This story is awesome! I like how Draco isn't a completely stuck up jerk in this story and is actually a nice guy. Seeing how much Harry and Percy hate Lockhart so much, I can't wait to see how much they're gonna hate (and prank) the pink toad Umbridge.
Irishdanceringrulz1776 chapter 52 . 7/12
Great job on this chapter! Just one quick question (you'll probably answer it in the new chapter); did they leave the diary where it was, or bring it with them? After all, I'd think that Harry would think to hide it, in case it were influencing Ginny into doing something she shouldn't; you know, as a pliable mortal and all that.
In any case, hope you did well in your summer course. It sounds a lot nicer than the one I'm taking right now (Chemistry), but at least my prof is obsessed with Harry Potter- she actually wore a Gryffindor Hogwarts robe for a demonstration for my class a week or so ago! But Ancient Greek would be so cool to learn!
lucky333123 chapter 52 . 7/12