Reviews for Wells Castle
cd11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
good job.
Tyrel Barstow chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Good Read, I particularly like this line, "Born in the heat of greed and dying in a hail of gunfire, leaving only a few gray and weathered buildings and scattered bones to tell the tale of those who had come before."
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Excellent story! Very much like Louis! Full of zing and zap, excitement, action and mayhem! :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well done! Great story! Hope you write another. I'd love to read it.
alicia chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I liked all the Sacketts stories and this one was pretty good. Only it didn't really end. The other King is still alive, even though he is locked up.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Well, that was a pretty good read for something slapped together in only a couple of hours! *vbg* I enjoyed it immensely and now I'm gonna go read your other Sackett story. :)
Krammitftn chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Thanks for the story its not quite Louis but still a good read,

Kramm
Syl chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Excellent tale-and I loved your opening and closing lines. Quite poetic!
SunnyBea chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
What an excellent story! Tyrel is my favorite Sackett and I always wished he had more book time. Although your story contained some minor spelling errors it was very well done considering the short time in which it was written. Concise and to the point it followed LL's style of simplicity quite well. The only thing that could have made it better is length! However, that is only reader greed for good writers peeping through. Great short story!
dewey drew chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
While similar to style of Lamour's writngs tou also have your own. That being said it's always great to read a new Sackett story, especially if it is good. looking forward to others.
John Wayne's White Wolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Let me be the first to congragulate and critasize your Work. First, very good, very good indead. I like all the Sacketts. Next in line is ,you guessed it, the critesisum (excuse my speling I have never been gifted in it) you probably should have made it a little more detailed. I perpher long and detailed than short and non.
Rochwyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
this is an okay story. it doesn't exactly end though. Some of it was pretty well written and I liked it okay, like the first and last sentences but I think maybe next time you could make it more exciting.