Reviews for A Fairy-Tale of Two Idiots
ShamelessDilettante chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Love this! Hahahahaha! I can just imagine Tsuna and Reborn cackling gleefully as they bust out of the castle. Brilliant!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awwww, this was really cute, and a lot of fun to read! Good job :)
Happy ever after chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
It was wonderful! You should write about all the adventures Takashi, Tsuna, Reborn and Hayato have after the marriage! :DD
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
lol, hilarious
VeeVeena chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
XD ahhh so great! :D loved it :3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I love it. So very much. Especially with how Tsuna charmed the people. I mean, even if Tsuna charming Vongola and everyone and /everyone/ is a very much frequent thing, this fic just showed how through he did it. They are completed under his control. Completely. (IT'S BLACK MAGIC I SAY!) Though not in detail, which I found very sad...I really wanted to know more on Xanxus and his first meeting with little cute Prince Tsunayoshi. This story really satisfied my need for AllxTsuna. Pity Yamamoto wasn't part of the harem but at least he got in good grace as a friend. Well, at least, better than Dino in my opinion. Dino just seems a little left out. Just it got to do with the incest part Iemitsu probably can't let go.
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
LOL! That was just PERFECT! I'm an R27 fan to begin with, and the concept hooked me right away! It was hilarious to see Mukuro, Hibari, and Xanxus like that! Reborn and Tsuna were also pretty well done in my opinion, and I loved just watching them talk to each other? I couldn't find that Supernatural reference though... Was it Xanxus's daddy issues? Or maybe Reborn being a dragon that could turn human? Either way, uou did a FANTASTIC job with this, and I can't thank you enough for posting!
Adriana Espan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is fantastic ;u; and all my favourite pairings are inside OMG! Reborn, Hibari, Mukuro and Byakuran! And it's so cute :33
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awwwwe
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Tsuna's departure was amazing!
Amanda908565 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This...this story...I think it made you my favorite person in the world. This was great! I absolutely loved it author-san! Perfect. Completely and utterly. Especially when the suitors were first introduced, and when Tsuna decided he didn't want to go to the house because Reborn taught him.../things/. It was great!
DragonSlayer412 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
*breathing intensifies* this was a very well- thought out story that was beautiful and amazing and had me smiling from beginning to end. I very much enjoy your style of writing and how you progressed the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww so adorable I absolutely love it
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I love this! It had me smiling from the beginning to the end!
ShizuBABE chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Lol loved this. So classic xD perfect pair for a perfect fairy tale good job
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »