Reviews for If Only Two Then What?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I haven't read it all yet but I already want a sepuel for it please do make a sepuel! L out!
deleteduser00000 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
*sniff* I was listening to Ib's theme, Memory, while reading this. Well, the result is tears and a broken heart. I don't know why, but this game just has a special place in my heart. This was an amazing fanfiction of an equally amazing game. Thank you so much for writing this ;)
BakaVSAll chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Really liking where the story is going. It's really good that there's a lot of incorporation with the original story, and yet certain details, especially the feeling in the air, is captured quite nicely.

The story didn't deviate from the original plot until the end of the chapter, so, as I said previously, it makes the story seem that much more real. The fact that Mary's already gone also means that it almost feels like an alternate ending, similar to the non-canon ending "Sacrifice" in the Green (?) Edition of Ib.

I'm really excited to see where this story goes!
BakaVSAll chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I will admit, I was a little skeptical at the beginning. You wrote pretty much exactly what was going on in the actual game for half of the entire story. Then you had a transition to what happens at the door, and all my doubt was blown away. Furthermore, because you wrote down what happened in the actual game (pretty much word by word I might add), it made the entire story so much more believable. On top of that, you gave an under-appreciated character a happy ending. Good job, I liked it. :D