Reviews for Awkward
sarek is hero chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I love the bad tension with Spock.

I wish I could love Uhura/Spock... I really try to... but usually I can't take storys that contain that pairing. But in this story, I didn't mind (okay maybe a tini tiny bit)
So that is supposed to be a compliment

Better give you another one: I greatly enjoy your writing. Kudos! peace and long life !
LoveSpock chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Sweet.
starfleetdream chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Really enjoyed this! I usually don't enjoy "post-Amanda" Sarek stories, but you wrote this one beautifully. Great ending. Thanks for sharing!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
OMG, I love this! And I especially love that Amanda wasn't a villain. Spock got what he deserved... maybe. Not sure he really deserves Ny. LOL
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This made me giggle like a crazy women, so sweet and expressive. I love your Sarek, a Vulcan that has learned through the love of his life how to be a more gentle man. You've pretty much cornered my market here. haha I'll have a Sarek to go please?
Isolde Jansma chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
"I'm standing right here, asshole." *laughs like a drain* Class. Pure class.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is beautiful XD Really, really wonderful. I like that Spock's attitude was partially due to his mother wanting her to be his stepmother. I also REALLY like that he didn't start dating Uhura until Jim was dead (I'm kinda a die-hard shipper of Spirk XD). Absolutely amazing job on this. It was really fun getting an update from your fics - you haven't posted anything in a while - I can't wait to see what you come out with next )
PHXYote chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love Spock as a jerk- a fun read even if he tries to be nice. Plus Sarek (both of them) is much hotter than Spock (either of them) could ever hope to be.
snarkypants chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Such a treat to find this in my inbox this morning! I love Chapel and Sarek the way you write them together! Always a pleasure, Djinn!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Glad that Spock made peace with Christine. And I liked his advice for her about dealing with his father. Great way to end the story. Thanks for posting. :)
trekkfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So happy you are back - another great story from your magic quill. This Chapel and Sarek are so likeable and noble.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Loved this! As always, the characters are beautifully drawn, the dialogue crisp and witty and ever so hot.
LilahKat chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
OMG - so good! This is officially my favourite pairing of yours. *happy sigh* I mean I started out a Sp/Ch shipper, then you got me to like Kirk/Ch but now I'm all about her and Sarek. They just work the way you write them.
heminglane chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

awesome as always. please post more! your fics are my favorite!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
thoroughly enjoyed it. loved how she shot back at spock at the gathering.