Reviews for Public Safety
Kogas Hentai Luver chapter 1 . 2/26
Ok... That had to have been the best and most original way to destroy Tommy Boy that I have ever read. Oh, and the rest of the story was cute and fun too. Nicely written.
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 2/25
Haha well that's one way to end Voldy, I like it! Nice short story.
nkh1 chapter 1 . 2/21
what about Harry's scar?
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/12
Interesting for. Thank for posting it.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 2/2
Great story!
reader in TX chapter 1 . 1/29
Brilliant! Small change- big impact.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/29
that was good and fun to read nice job
Draco122
I was skim-reading this fic out of boredom 'cause it was there and short.. It was pretty average overall, except the ending which was excellent! The idea that the Unspeakables disseminated knowledge of the horcruxes as a trap for aspiring dark lords and disposed of them using the Veil was both brilliant and unique, and the Unspeakables' banter about it was quite amusing.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/21
Very enjoyable, thank you.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 1 . 1/19
Brilliant! This was a funny ending. I would have wanted to get more details about the horcrux's manipulations for the unspeakables.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm really enjoying your writing. Your stories may not be epic in length and scope, but I can really appreciate your straight and to the point style. I actually enjoyed this one more than Weary Wizard as the time frame felt a little more reasonable and the story felt less rushed as a result. All in all, a nifty little snapshot twisting about the world we all know.

Later,
Rex
ProditorMagnus chapter 1 . 1/18
Nice, but not as special as your other oneshots.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 1/14
I love this even though I have to say that I wish you had written more as I would really love to know what happened next. I also have to say that I love the fact that Vernon told Harry WHY his room was a cupboard.
Majerus chapter 1 . 1/11
*GRINS*
OK, I know you've had quite a tendency towards the darker fics, and perhaps you even despise people who gush over happy endings. However I cannot help but say that this was a quite enjoyable tale, having some original bits, good dialogue, humor and of course a happy ending ;)
Thanks for writing,
M
alichi chapter 1 . 1/11
Now that was a magnificent ending.