Reviews for Public Safety
Badbonita chapter 1 . 12/2
I love the bored Unspeakables at the end...Really.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 11/7
Liked this one.

Completely different.

Thanks.
Brilliant! Okay, I've seen a few similar stories and the final scene was a bit Deus Ex and znticlimactic to boot, but I liked it. Two thumbs up, as they say.

Succinct, that's the ticket, no massive "wall of words." I greatly enjoyed the early part of Radaslab's "Not Normal." Very original. Then it got more and more wordy, then whole blocks of chapters (covering not even a day of story) began to repeat... If that isn't enough to make one appreciate 'succinct and informative,' I don't know what else could. ;-)
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/30
I hope the Death Eaters find the Dursleys and their waste of far too much space son very soon after Harry finally denounced their house as his home just because Vernon Dursley burnt all of Harry's things.
I ADORE Mr. Zonko, Madam Gladrag and Samantha.
Shite! at Harry's loss of the Marauders' Map.
If Harry needs any muggle help with castrating, eviscerating and beheading Vernon Dursley, I hereby offer mine.
Yay! at the Dementors having gotten to the Dursleys (though IMO they never had souls to start off with that the Dementors could suck out).
Yay! for Hermione's total and utter disrespect for Dumbles.
I loved every syllable of Harry's rant there.
Bless Madam Rosmerta.
Did you mean to write "several chests of drawers"?
Yay! for Harry having ignored Dumbles.
Yay! for Harry's ever so polite request that Veritaserum be administered to him.
Yay! for Harry having thought of Snape as a vindictive git AND for his (Snape's) having been publicly (or at least in front of the whole Wizengamot) rebuked (AND fined a thousand galleons) for indeed being one.
I LOVED every syllable that Harry said under the influence of Veritaserum.
Semi-Functional Eraser chapter 1 . 10/25
This was absolutely amazing! How you handled Harry calling everyone on their stupidity, and the forwardness of Hermione and the subtlety of their relationship was fantastic. A really great read that was short, extremely sweet and satisfying, and to the point.
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/15
Excellent story! I was sorry to see it end so soon.
toile grant chapter 1 . 9/14
good
DannyBoy2k chapter 1 . 9/8
Interesting story...started great, continued strong.

And then we came to the part where the Unspeakables commited mass murder of uncountable number of muggles, muggle born and 'blood traitors'. BRAVO! Talk about utterly and completely squandering a good idea and story. If you loose interest in writing, at least don't take the 'murderous' route out of it, ok?
Blufox03 chapter 1 . 8/30
Love it!

Blu
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 8/22
hahaha great story, love the way you ended Volde!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 8/8
Brilliant, I loved it.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/5
You... I like you.
MayaHikari chapter 1 . 8/3
lol
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 7/19
One of the best stories ever, I especially enjoyed the backstory of how the Dursleys ended up being assholes.
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 1 . 7/12
I just found and read this delightful story. Familiar theme but a different take than I'd seen before.

Outing the sheeple of the wizarding world and rubbing it in their face. Nice job of utilising the Unspeakables in the destruction of Riddle.

Thanks for sharing.