Reviews for Public Safety
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 7/15
Very good. I love your Harry and Hermione, they are both resourceful and I recognize their banter from teens around me. Which means I applaud your great dialogue writing skills. Thank you for sharing.
dude356 chapter 1 . 7/16
This was outstanding! I really enjoyed the dynamic between Harry and Hermione. Flirty Hermione is fun Hermione. It was also great to see Harry get some cathartic rants in towards people who deserved it. The only thing that could have made this better would have been Harry and Hermione having a conversation under Veritaserum, although having Tonks silence them both before they could say anything else personally or legally incriminating was pretty funny.
noddwyd chapter 1 . 7/3
Heh. Rookwood was just a plant.
adafrog chapter 1 . 6/16
lolol OMG, I love the ending.
And adore the rest of it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 5/27
Ahhhh, if only the Unspeakables really functioned that way...
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 4/23
Awesome great story. Love Harry‘s little ran to the public. Got them thinking. The unspeakable’s were very fun to watch at the end.
Monster King chapter 1 . 4/18
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi there
Love the end
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 3/26
Not exactly what I was expecting , but I enjoyed this story anyway.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 2/22
Brilliant! Thanks for a great read!
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 1 . 2/6
brilliant story!
Heart chapter 1 . 1/25
This is absolutely marvelous! The ship. The calling out of the bullshit. The bluntness of Harry. The epic Unspeakables. The end. The adorableness of cuddles and Harmony in general here. You did good, Author...you did good. Oh! And: The dramatic irony that is the title, beautiful! -
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 1/14
The ending was so funny. Thank-you for sharing your story.
powerfuldragon chapter 1 . 1/7
This was a very fun enjoyable read. I love the bit at the end, and the moment between Harry and Hermione after the trial was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017