Reviews for Public Safety
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/15
I'm guessing that one of those Unspeakables was either Moody or Croaker at the end, or maybe both of them.
smith chapter 1 . 1/20
That's wrong to oblivate someone just because they need desperate help especially since that help is related to magic. That is literally asking for people to hate magic.

No wonder the Ministry fears muggles uprising. They start doing things behind people's backs and it will be rightful justice if the muggles ever rise against the Wizard and take back the world for the people by the people.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Badass Unspeakables! :D And I loved Harry's speech at The Three Broomsticks.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Huh. That seems like something that a competent Ministry of Magic would do. Hence unrealistic. (This is a joke!)

Good job on that, by the way. I liked it.
Tariq Sofian chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
1. Silencio, really?
2. No Kiss was really Disappointing
3. I didn't Even get It
Badbonita chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I love the bored Unspeakables at the end...Really.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Liked this one.

Completely different.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Brilliant! Okay, I've seen a few similar stories and the final scene was a bit Deus Ex and znticlimactic to boot, but I liked it. Two thumbs up, as they say.

Succinct, that's the ticket, no massive "wall of words." I greatly enjoyed the early part of Radaslab's "Not Normal." Very original. Then it got more and more wordy, then whole blocks of chapters (covering not even a day of story) began to repeat... If that isn't enough to make one appreciate 'succinct and informative,' I don't know what else could. ;-)
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I hope the Death Eaters find the Dursleys and their waste of far too much space son very soon after Harry finally denounced their house as his home just because Vernon Dursley burnt all of Harry's things.
I ADORE Mr. Zonko, Madam Gladrag and Samantha.
Shite! at Harry's loss of the Marauders' Map.
If Harry needs any muggle help with castrating, eviscerating and beheading Vernon Dursley, I hereby offer mine.
Yay! at the Dementors having gotten to the Dursleys (though IMO they never had souls to start off with that the Dementors could suck out).
Yay! for Hermione's total and utter disrespect for Dumbles.
I loved every syllable of Harry's rant there.
Bless Madam Rosmerta.
Did you mean to write "several chests of drawers"?
Yay! for Harry having ignored Dumbles.
Yay! for Harry's ever so polite request that Veritaserum be administered to him.
Yay! for Harry having thought of Snape as a vindictive git AND for his (Snape's) having been publicly (or at least in front of the whole Wizengamot) rebuked (AND fined a thousand galleons) for indeed being one.
I LOVED every syllable that Harry said under the influence of Veritaserum.
Semi-Functional Eraser chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was absolutely amazing! How you handled Harry calling everyone on their stupidity, and the forwardness of Hermione and the subtlety of their relationship was fantastic. A really great read that was short, extremely sweet and satisfying, and to the point.
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Excellent story! I was sorry to see it end so soon.
toile grant chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
good
DannyBoy2k chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Interesting story...started great, continued strong.

And then we came to the part where the Unspeakables commited mass murder of uncountable number of muggles, muggle born and 'blood traitors'. BRAVO! Talk about utterly and completely squandering a good idea and story. If you loose interest in writing, at least don't take the 'murderous' route out of it, ok?
Blufox03 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Love it!

Blu
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
hahaha great story, love the way you ended Volde!