Reviews for Public Safety
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 1 . 2/6
brilliant story!
Heart chapter 1 . 1/25
This is absolutely marvelous! The ship. The calling out of the bullshit. The bluntness of Harry. The epic Unspeakables. The end. The adorableness of cuddles and Harmony in general here. You did good, Author...you did good. Oh! And: The dramatic irony that is the title, beautiful! -
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 1/14
The ending was so funny. Thank-you for sharing your story.
powerfuldragon chapter 1 . 1/7
This was a very fun enjoyable read. I love the bit at the end, and the moment between Harry and Hermione after the trial was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
XD
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Love it! Great twist with the veil :)
SFD chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
One of the most original getting rid of Voldemort out there - thanks!
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This is another tale I remember reading more recently. Again, great work!
AnniKay chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
The ending of this was the single best Horcrux resolution EVER! It was so epic.
I loved it. Thanks for a fun little read.
TTFN,
Anni
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
waw good fics but too short lol.
erik chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Thank you for making me laugh at the end.
noylj chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Yay, Unspeakables.
If there is any competence in a government that has Bumbles as part of it, it has to be them. All other are worthless.
And, I suppose, it was still by Harry's hand that Voldie was vanquished.
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Quite enjoyable. I really liked the way Madame Gladrag and Madame Rosmerta help Harry without letting him know that they know who he is; Harry's well-thought rant in the pub that actually makes people start thinking; and some of the funny situations Veratiserum can get you into. My absolute favorite, though, has to be the way the Unspeakables dispatch Voldemort through the Veil and their completely bored conversation while doing it. Too funny.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
The veil was a nice touch
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Bwahahaha :-D utterly brilliant! "...does it matter?" Haha epic :-p good fun! Good job!