Reviews for Public Safety
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/24
waw good fics but too short lol.
erik chapter 1 . 9/18
Thank you for making me laugh at the end.
noylj chapter 1 . 8/3
Yay, Unspeakables.
If there is any competence in a government that has Bumbles as part of it, it has to be them. All other are worthless.
And, I suppose, it was still by Harry's hand that Voldie was vanquished.
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 7/31
Quite enjoyable. I really liked the way Madame Gladrag and Madame Rosmerta help Harry without letting him know that they know who he is; Harry's well-thought rant in the pub that actually makes people start thinking; and some of the funny situations Veratiserum can get you into. My absolute favorite, though, has to be the way the Unspeakables dispatch Voldemort through the Veil and their completely bored conversation while doing it. Too funny.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 1 . 6/25
The veil was a nice touch
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 6/9
Bwahahaha :-D utterly brilliant! "...does it matter?" Haha epic :-p good fun! Good job!
spk chapter 1 . 6/6
LOVED this! Such a great story idea and loved the ending! :)
Any chance you can write a chapter 2 explaining the fallout and consequences of the inquiry?
Pointer3109 chapter 1 . 6/3
LMAO
This is pure gold. I love the Unspeakables parts the best. That last line was great.
Oh, that's the best ending to Moldyshorts I've ever read!
teenagebooklover chapter 1 . 5/29
"all right, she did dare"
hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/22
Enjoyed this. Very funny. Liked all the sheep being herded here and then there and then over that way... people, honestly. God gave us all brains. Use them! his
MarilynT chapter 1 . 5/3
Too funny... Loved it
morcheller chapter 1 . 4/28
Good story. A little abrupt at the ending but, it wrapped up most of the facts with the exception of Dumbledore. I felt that there should have been a bit of justice go his way too.