Reviews for Escape Velocity Tachyon
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
So… Where's the rest? [raises eyebrow]

If you're going to ask the readers questions, answer them, please. (As in, continue the story.)

Perhaps Carolyn wrote the article, or [see others' guesses, which are obvious]. Possibly Carolyn was captured, or she also jumped out of the system and is just now finding out what's going on. I'm leaning towards the informant being the actual person who wrote it, though, since it seems to have been a setup.

BOGWarrior chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
First off, I am going to find out what Escape Velocity game you are writing about. Using my psychic powers, it is... Escape Velocity Nova! Ha ha!
Ok, now that I have had my fun, I am going to guess the answers to the questions with many answers. Here goes:
1. The reporter was CLOAKED.
2. The reporter was one of the fighters.
3. The reporter was on one of the spacedocks/planets.
Ok, on the game, I was recently downgraded from an Asteriod Miner to a Vell-os Dart.(The Bureau got a hold of me.)( I have been playing it for a week, so bear with me.)
Good story, you really need to upload a new chapter.
Super crazy high monkey chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
of the pirates wrote the report/atricale

reporter was on one of the argosyes

of the surving rebels wrote the story
some guy chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
confed cruisers rule i have one and i took over all the rebels systems and the story was really good but y is it rated PG-13
Puddleduckling chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Keep writing!
Alcyone Fletcher chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Dang Confeds!

This is a COOL story. Continue soon!

P.S. What ship do you have in the game? Right now I have an Argosy and am hated by a lot of the Confed planets.

The plural for Argosy is Argosies, I think