Reviews for Umbrella War
Flyingshadow451 chapter 1 . 6/2
This was too funny, I just couldn't stop laughing! What is Ranma without pointless skirmishes? Excellent work!
lovova chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
HAha, cute.
Hiko Shiro chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
That was very cute
killuios chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
that was hilarious! And very well written too. great job!
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very funny!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
LOL!HILARIOUS!TRULY!MAKE A SEQUEL!
Jim the techno fish chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
A good one shot! But if it was Akane who bought the umbrella you could make it go for longer _ Anyway very cool and thoughtful.
WindAlchemistJen chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
LOL! That was so funny! Somehow, I could actually see something like that happening...that is, assuming that it was real. Very funny fic!
TerraEpon chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
That WAS pretty funny. And as Zorknot said, what was the point about adding the implications of Ranma/Ryoga pairing? I realize you like yaoi, but in the scope of this particular fic there's no need for it since it's so clearly outside of cannon.

Now if you want to write a story where this is a sidestory, that's totally different...

Whatever the case, I *did* enjoy it.
USA Tiger chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
OH my gods! That was so funny.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Very nice. No deep plot, just Takahashi-style silly chaos.
Zorknot chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Neat little fic

I used to work in Walmart myself so I can see this happening (assuming Ranma was real etc.)

The working till midnight line I found particularly humorous.

I'm not sure about the Ranma/Ryoga thing. (I assume its the comment about cologne?) It seems like its unnecessary and it isn't explained. In other words why is Ryoga thinking about buying Ranma cologne if he is (at least nominally) his worst enemy in Cannon? Maybe you're making reference to another fanfic or something?

Anyway, its a nice fic. A good bit of sillyness which is exactly what you promise in the intro.