Reviews for A Life Of Darkness
Really Bad Eggs chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
It's kind of weird that you captalize sometimes random words here and there... I mean, I unstand empasis, but it's a little rediculous..
Strata Stargazer chapter 31 . 6/15/2003
Hello! Um, just realized that this has been finished for over a month now, bu I just finished it. This story turned out so great, I love the ending. I liked your previous story too, I'm just sorry I kept forgetting to review, you sould have gotten more reviews for this story. I'm just curious if you are going to make a third story. It would really cool if you did, but the ending now is great itself. Anyways, just wanted to say the story turned out great and sorry for not reviewing as much as i should have. let me know if you're going to start a third story, or even if you're not. arigato gozaimasu!
Strata Stargazer chapter 15 . 3/3/2003
Man, that last chapter started to explain alot about Kimon, even the way her father acts towards her. I hope more chapters come out soon!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 2/11/2003
EPI, PLEASE! Don't give up on your dream! If you love Sage, then find a way to tell him! Write, phone, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, BUT TELL HIM! More chapters, PLEASE!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 2/11/2003
Come ON EPI! Admit it to the man! You should just come out and say it: YOU LOVE SAGE! If you don't there is no telling WHAT will happen to him!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 2/11/2003
Well, we can see that Epi REALLY enjoyed her gifts, especially the one from Sage! And more than ever, I am CONVINCED that Epi is very much in love with Sage. Whether Sage knows or is willing to admit it, is something we will have to wait and see! Keep up the good work on this story!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 2/11/2003
A short chapter, but a good one. We can see where Epi's mind is going, and the fact that the young lady has a crush on Sage! And she is also wanting to improve her japanese, so she can teach Japanese in Spain! I like her attitude!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 2/11/2003
First of all, THANK YOU for bringing Epi back! Its good to see the charachter that introduced me to your writing back to this story. And seeing the leading lady of this story appreciating a gift from Cye and Mia was nice as well. And don't worry: I'll be reading and reviewing the rest of the chapters as well! Keep up the good work!
Inu chapter 12 . 1/24/2003
The idea is good, but the girl of this story is a Mary Sue. This would explain why not many people are reviweing. Next time you write a story stay away from a Mary Sue. They always end up with Sage, very bad. Otherwise, you have the idea. Didn't read the whole fic though, I lost interest in the girl.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 12/29/2002
So, the leading lady of your fic has no holiday spirit. And to counter that, you have Epi, who has a MAJOR thing for Rowen, coming in, Cye is having trouble with his paper, and Ryo is having trouble with papers! So, what else could happen to go wrong! More chapters PLEASE!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 12/25/2002
Another solid chapter as usual. And it looks like EPI is going to be getting some nice gifts when she arrives. Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 12/22/2002
YES! EPI is coming back! :-} Great news! Maybe this little visit will help Cye's work out, as well as give the guys a badly needed break from their mundane routines. But when is she going to find out about the armors? This should happen soon, especially if the Dynasty decides to through a surprise attack! More chapters, PLEASE!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 12/21/2002
So, it looks like Cye will be working with Mia's friend. Interesting. Hopefully, she can help Cye to get his act back together, and do a better job on his papers, and in turn, he can help her to 'see' the world in a new light!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 12/18/2002
it's good to see that this young lady doesn't let her handicap stop her from getting an education. If only there was something that could be done to help her, such as the power of the Halo armor. But, until then, I will be patiently awaiting the next chapter.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
I NEVER would has suspected that Kimon was blind! The way she conducts herself, the way that she plays the piano, one would NEVER have suspected that she was blind! I think we have a lady friend(in the friendship sense) for Mia, and a possible romantic interest for either Cye or Sage. Keep up the good work on this story, and you also did a good job on the first story as well.