Reviews for WorldMatch
heartlessbrat chapter 10 . 8/26
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 10 . 8/25
more please when is it gonna come!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 10 . 8/25
Yaaaay another chapter. I feel bad for Alfred, with all this stuff going on
TheDoctorWatchesHetalia chapter 10 . 8/25
This is amazingggg. Seriously, I really love this! Oh my gosh I just love them! You are really... really amazing!
Mamamia147 chapter 9 . 8/20
Please continue! I love your story and can't wait to find out what happens next!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 9 . 7/17
Wooooow Alfred. Amy seemed pretty chill with getting a new mom.
LoveThisStory chapter 9 . 7/10
This story is amazing! The plot and progress is perfect and I love the way you describe how Artie sees Al and how Al notices every little detail on Arthur, so cute! I can't wait to see what happens next. Alfred better make up to Artie at some point or else I can see an angry Frenchman coming to punch some sense into him... Tch, keeping secrets from his boyfriend! By the way the way Amelia calls him Al's girlfriend is SUPER cute! I hope she keeps the idea of calling him mommy. :D I really can't think of anything bad to say, the story's amazing and the text is understandable and easy to read. Good job!
It's Pattie chapter 9 . 7/6
So I found this fanfic this morning...and Damn I was actually shocked that I have catch on the newest update lol. The story is great despite the fact that it is still on going and has more chapters to come but nevertheless great. C:
Followed and favourite both your story and you Author! I'll be silently reading your other works.

And my reaction for the story: Damn Amy's adorable,I am quite glad that there isn't any of those 'm'wife is 'ere,shit' thingy you sometimes saw in fanfics XD (I haven't encountered those kind of plot but meh...)

This is one shitty long review,I suggest you shouldn't read it the useless parts lol. XD
Sora Resi chapter 9 . 7/6
Well, someone needs to slap some sense into him! And Amelia is cute.
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 9 . 7/5
so when will it be next time!
Empress Vegah chapter 9 . 7/5
Omfg hi hi hi! It's been ages since I dropped a review, RL is killing me. But oh my god, I must tell you I silently screamed when I read the plot twist! YES FOR SINGLE DAD AU PLEASE HAHAHAHA I AM SO HAPPY OMFG

Dad!Alfred is a great weakness and I love to read more of him in fics! He's such a great father and I want to see more interaction with Amelia (which is here in Chapter 9) But but but! I thought at first that Alfred is lying about his profession, hahaha! Or something worse, like, he's not really who he really is, things like that.

Now I understand if Arthur feels utterly betrayed by Alfred's omission. No one wants to be kept in the dark about a detail as important as having a child! But I hope Arthur would be more than open to hear Alfred out or to experience the Florida (they're in Florida right) beach together! And Arthur will fall in love with Alfred and Amelia more! XD
ct chapter 9 . 7/5
Amelia is the cutest little thing I just
*pterodactyl screeching*
Basuke Vongola-Style chapter 9 . 7/4
Bet Alfred wouldn't last a day without Matt. Great fic by the way. Hope to see a new update soon.
jaistashu chapter 9 . 7/4
I was so excited to see the email that this story updated! I can't say that I would've had the same reaction Arthur had, or that I'd actually show any anger/sadness, but then again if everything went smoothly, it wouldn't be much of a story. I also adore Alfred's little daughter; she's very considerate and observant without it being unreasonably so. I'm a little disappointed that the chapter was so short, but I do understand the feeling of wanting to get a chapter out to the fans as soon as possible. I can't wait to read the next chapter!