Reviews for We Were Friends Once
JamieTurner chapter 38 . 6/26
I love this amazing story. Please update and complete this amazingly awesome story.
Please update!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/29/2014
this is a great story keep it going
Tisha24 chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
I hope to read more soon! I am loving this!
BrazenFanx chapter 38 . 1/10/2014
I just reread this story. It's awesome!

Please update soon.
BrazenFan chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/15/2013
Do you think you'll ever come back and finish it? Truly is a great story.
Jason Fan chapter 38 . 5/28/2012
Would love to see an update to this and some other Brazen stories. Hate Jason with Sam, so I need some Brazen.
Gh Fan chapter 38 . 9/23/2011
If you are ever in the mood, would love to see more of this story.
Ivelisse32 chapter 38 . 1/14/2011
hey, when are you going to update this story? I just read it like 3 times in the last 2 days! so good!
Stacee chapter 38 . 1/3/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I am so loving this fan fic. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter and I cannot wait until more is added.

Keep up the good work.

dymondgurl chapter 38 . 10/16/2010
I just re-rad this entire story again. It's still one of my favorites, hopefully you have another chapter in you RT. Watching GH since Brenda and Jason returned to PC has been a series of highs and lows. Frankly I don't believe tptb know what they want to do with Brenda there's always the Sonny/ Jax triangle that's been done to death. Then there's Brazen , which plays well either as frenmies or possible romance. Now Guza's upped the ante with this Brenda/Dante connection. Carly's trying to throw Johnny at Brenda. It's a big mess I simply want my Brazen nice and slow. Thank goodness for you and the other fanfic writers :)
Megan chapter 38 . 9/17/2010
When do you plan on updating I am really enjoying this story
dymondgurl19 chapter 38 . 9/5/2010
Thanks for the update RT WWFO is my fave Brazen story of yours. It would be nice to see Alan become more involved with Brenda ,Jason and the baby. He never got the chance to play grandad. Alan and Monica and a screaming baby laughs and smiles. By the way I vote Brendan if it's a boy.
Leigh chapter 38 . 8/31/2010
Great Job...Jax needs to get a life and back off and be happy with Skye and I'm hoping that things work out for Brenda and she gets extra time because I know she would love a baby boy but she should have a baby girl as well :)