Reviews for Guilty Crown: The Lost Kingdoms
YorokobeShounen chapter 9 . 9/16
Wow...just wow.

Despite the mess and confusion from the resulting multiple characters, plots, and many other things that come from having way too many series crossover in one story, it was still pulled well. At least the ending is made clear. At least, Shu and Inori are actually together this time around, after all they went through.

Amazing job on this fic, all in all.
Jacob9594 chapter 9 . 3/13
Best ending to a movie chapter good job.
Jacob9594 chapter 8 . 3/13
And so the turn of Yuu has been reveled and past revelations again.
Jacob9594 chapter 6 . 3/13
Well that explains everything
Jacob9594 chapter 5 . 3/13
Big revelations indeed
Jacob9594 chapter 4 . 3/13
Well that one big plot twist and cliffhanger chapter.
Jacob9594 chapter 3 . 3/13
I enjoyed this chapter,the Norse mythology theme was great. As was the Cool new upgrades, and I think I have a good idea on who that might be at the end
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 3/5
Another great chapter, Shu has now joined officially
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 3/5
Great start to an epic story good job.
supercooladi900 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
my lord shu accepted... jeebus crust youve already fixed one of the giant mistakes made in the anime
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Ok this is it the real deal! Ok I absolutely loved this story's ending it was honestly a tribute to how GC should've ended. The mash with all the other worlds was also a nice touch, reading about the two NEET's Sora and Shiro from NGNL was great. And the magic girls was also something worth reading (What made the fanfiction for me was that there were more Chars to stand behind Shu, also the Tyrant scene cut out was awesome.) Awesome grammar and structure of story.
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
Awesome story the ending was really nice and happy to see everything work out fine. By all means Awesome Fanfic everyone needs too read.
Jacob9594 chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I usually don't read cross-overs much and I've never really been a big fan of them but this one so far seems decent.
The only real problem I'm having is with the grammatical errors such as commas that don't need to be there and some words missing, but it's still pretty cool.
I'll continue to read :)
Yano's Pen chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Sorry for not reviewing for so long. Had too many tests and assignments to get done...but I'm here now.
Again, make the person feel the soundtrack instead of telling them which soundtrack to listen to before ever paragraph.
2. This is EXACTLY like the original story...you want to create a story, NOT retell the anime.
3. Where did the Madoka Magica girls come from? It makes no sense to have a character or characters pop out of nowhere.
4. Describe the characters even though you know the anime, some people may not. You could convince others to want to read the manga or watch that particular anime if you described the characters as you see them. (P.S: A fanfiction got me to want to read Ouran High School Host Club. I had NO clue about it, but she really did portray the characters really well in her story that I wanted to be a part of that fandom)
5. More detail on setting
6. Link your paragraphs together. It's like you're skipping too much which makes it hard to understand what is really going on.
7. With the scene where Shu walks out all of a sudden, it made NO sense why Inori would go and convince him. It would've made the story flow better if you had Madoka help him...Also, you could've added some heart to heart conversation which would've really captured the reader's attention even more.
8. Please explain the antagonist's feelings. I have watched the anime, so I get it...but NOT everyone has seen it...so yeah...you need to add detail to it. Even if it's NOT what's in the anime, you could put your own theory as to why the antagonist is the way he is. People can find out what is true and may think that it's your theory...but even if they don't, they will not accuse you of lying.
9. Please keep the soundtracks related to the anime. Like you're literally all over the place with that. I mean, if you're doing a cross over and you want others to listen to the soundtrack to help advertise the anime, then use that anime's soundtrack only. It makes it less confusing and more interesting.

Yeah, you're so all over the place that I have NO clue what is going on...and please cut out all of the "cue soundtrack" stuff 'cause it really doesn't make sense at all to keep them there.
But you're doing pretty well on this story...We just need to pop a few fillers here and there and it would be truly interesting. :)