Reviews for The Sister She Always Wanted
Gin'iro no Neko 8 chapter 39 . 1/7
That was amazing! I love the fact that Anne was reunited with her mother and that Lady Catherine was there for the wedding. There were a couple grammar/spelling mistakes and sometime Elizabeth felt a little off but it was a wonderful portrayal of the characters and not too short but not too long!
NotACursedChild chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
YAAAAY DIZZY WILL MEET

Frustrated screams from Hertfordshire had me laughing XDXDXDXD
NotACursedChild chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Did Darcy come in and hear them together?!.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/16/2017
Lovely and beautiful and you say you write better now! I shall be looking at all your other works soon! This was a wonderful concept and I loved the changes you made, know that any kind of a sequel will be most welcomed, thank you for this story!
SunriseImagination chapter 39 . 10/15/2017
Just so you know, I favorited this story. I told my husband I was reading the Pride and Prejudice if everyone did everything right and all misunderstandings were resolved before they started. I really really enjoyed it.
Winding Tunnel chapter 39 . 10/11/2017
Damn this story was good. I always love reading about Georgiana and Elizabeth's friednship turned sisterhood.
Winding Tunnel chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
I can imagine the scene from the movie where Darcy helps Elizabeth into the carriage and flexes his hand, but with Georgiana in the shadows laughing like a villain whose scheme is unfolding perfectly.
Blue Teller chapter 33 . 9/12/2017
The conversation between Darcy and Bingley basically went:
Darcy: Hey, we're going to be in-laws!
Bingley: Oh God, no...
Darcy: Not your sister, Bingley! I'm marrying Elizabeth!
Bingley: Oh thank God.
LOL that was the funniest thing ever! x'D
Dragon Army Commander chapter 11 . 8/13/2017
I loved the revelations and recollections of all the characters at the end of the story! This is a very well-written piece of fanfiction! Keep up the good work :)
Sear chapter 39 . 8/6/2017
Thanks you for sharing this lovely story. Darcy and Elizabeth's as well as Jane nad Bingley's romances were delightful, but I especially enjoyed Georgiana, Mary, Anne and the others who are often not the focus of fic.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Upon stalking your page I realized I have already read and Favorited this one! But I do not remember if I reviewed this one or not, so I thought I would leave one to let you know how much I really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this here since it seems like you have other avenues in which you post your stories as well. It was an excellent read and very enjoyable! THank you again!
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 39 . 6/25/2017
Great. it was great.
Luise.Mau chapter 39 . 6/22/2017
it's a great story! loved it!
arya305 chapter 20 . 5/16/2017
You know..I was almost expecting Elizabeth to criticize the play. She is such a strong female character and I find it difficult to believe that she would enjoy a play as misogynistic as the taming of the shrew.
carol jones chapter 39 . 5/11/2017
I am SO glad someone finally actually named their son Bennet, I mean, I don't think it's so bad, they could call him Ben. I think Bennet Darcy has a nice ring to it. I've honestly seen people come up with worse and this is the very first time I've seen them continuing the tradition (which i'm certain they would canonically do). You made my day closing this fic with that little bit of extra joy, it's really great (even with the regency inconsistencies). Thanks for this.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »