Reviews for The Sister She Always Wanted
MistyGirl2014 chapter 1 . 11/15
What a lovely beginning for a story, I am looking forward to reading the rest. Do you publish on Amazon by any chance?
PotterVengerLock chapter 39 . 11/5
After three days of reading, I must say I am greatly pleased, and very jealous. THE CHEVALIERS MAN. lucky butt. I enjoyed this immensely. thank you.
I enjoy all your stories! I cannot believe this story is 10 years old. Elizabeth and Georgiana friendship one of my favorite tropes. Since this story was mentioned recently on another fanfiction site, I thought I would enjoy it again. Thanks so much for sharing!
tvd1992 chapter 32 . 10/25
w ev
tvd1992 chapter 34 . 10/25
nchof
OrchidsMoon chapter 1 . 10/3
I like the dialog but there isn't nearly enough detail or description. You've stated Georgana is shy and lacks confidence, but besides short replies, you haven't described her shyness very well. I also hope to read more about the setting and their surroundings.
tululah chapter 39 . 9/20
Thank you . Your story was very entertaining.
misherukuro chapter 39 . 6/19
Thanks for sharing your writing.~,~
Autumnmissa chapter 39 . 5/17
:) thank you!
Illucia chapter 30 . 5/14
I find myself unsure of how much I like this. I do like it, seeing a braver Mary and caring sisters, georgiana so brave and Wickham hopefully dealt with is intriguing. But Darcy, our handsome main man, seems a bit too wishy washy. That he would not feel enough for her to make up his own mind, even after seeing Elizabeth get the approval of most his family, is bland. That he sees her as some glorifyed chamber maid apparently, constantly puttong her down is so dissapointing. That he lacks courage that even his sister seem to have.
tarlily chapter 29 . 5/1
I like your Mary!
fav part was lady Catherine/ mr. Bennet
Windchimed chapter 39 . 4/9
Thank you for sharing this story. I forgot to mention that I loved the bit about pigeons!
Windchimed chapter 38 . 4/9
I like that Lady Catherine came around in the end.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 39 . 4/4
OH MY GOODNESS. Okay so this was some of the best hours of my reading life. Your character development... he little changes in the beginning that led to huge changes throughout the story was fantastic. I felt you had an excellent grasp on the characters, and kept true to Ms. Austen's originals. Mary had one of my favorite stories. It was wonderful to see her go to Jane and Elizabeth of her own free will, and the way she changed herself. There is much to parallel between Mary and Georgiana, and I love how you played that. Richard and Anne were wonderful additions (not additions but were wonderful characters with additional information and personality added to them)! MR BENNET MARRYING LADY CATHERINE OH MY GOODNESS. That was most unexpected I assure you. I did love how you had Lady Catherine secretly adore Elizabeth... and the Elizabeth and Darcy romance! that was so perfect! I loved how they both knew they admired the other, but were so determined not to show it! Ugh true love...and all the poetry and religious sentiments! they were masterfully placed. Thank you so so so much!