Reviews for The Sister She Always Wanted
Dragon Army Commander chapter 11 . 8/13
I loved the revelations and recollections of all the characters at the end of the story! This is a very well-written piece of fanfiction! Keep up the good work :)
Sear chapter 39 . 8/6
Thanks you for sharing this lovely story. Darcy and Elizabeth's as well as Jane nad Bingley's romances were delightful, but I especially enjoyed Georgiana, Mary, Anne and the others who are often not the focus of fic.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 7/26
Upon stalking your page I realized I have already read and Favorited this one! But I do not remember if I reviewed this one or not, so I thought I would leave one to let you know how much I really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this here since it seems like you have other avenues in which you post your stories as well. It was an excellent read and very enjoyable! THank you again!
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 39 . 6/25
Great. it was great.
Luise.Mau chapter 39 . 6/22
it's a great story! loved it!
arya305 chapter 20 . 5/16
You know..I was almost expecting Elizabeth to criticize the play. She is such a strong female character and I find it difficult to believe that she would enjoy a play as misogynistic as the taming of the shrew.
carol jones chapter 39 . 5/11
I am SO glad someone finally actually named their son Bennet, I mean, I don't think it's so bad, they could call him Ben. I think Bennet Darcy has a nice ring to it. I've honestly seen people come up with worse and this is the very first time I've seen them continuing the tradition (which i'm certain they would canonically do). You made my day closing this fic with that little bit of extra joy, it's really great (even with the regency inconsistencies). Thanks for this.
JufCharles chapter 39 . 3/30
Thank you for this lovely story! Enjoyed it Very much. Nice to see Gerogania so much and to see Mary Blossem.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 39 . 3/10
What a great end!

Truly, your story was wonderful, and thank you for all of your creative license
BooksAreMedicine chapter 38 . 3/10
Nice job wrapping up the parting of the sisters.

The teasing of the husbands to be was great, very funny

Nice job with Lady Catherine
BooksAreMedicine chapter 37 . 3/10
Darcy's plan was great though I missed the scene where Elizabeth puts Wickham in his place.

Lydia was well characterized here, glad you didn't redeem all of the sisters.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 36 . 3/10
Haha, good plan to handle Wickham!

I like the emotional ups and downs here and how the couples drew strength from one another, very touching to see.

It was great to see Georgiana's reaction and how she has grown so much
BooksAreMedicine chapter 35 . 3/10
I'm glad Mary to go on a trip and that Catherine is not beyond redemption either. Mary will have an ally in the house :)

The wedding drama is some of the best fun yet in the story
BooksAreMedicine chapter 34 . 3/10
The fainting was an excellent idea.

I liked too how Lady Catherine got to feel threatened to behave, quite entertaining.

Guess the Lydia part will still do down huh?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 33 . 3/10
Yes for all of the family and in-law love here, so wonderful to read about and so fitting for all of the characters.

Nice choice of a pearl necklace too
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »