Reviews for The Sister She Always Wanted
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 7/12
Georgiana is much more cheerful
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 7/11
Lovely start
Rosalieemmamailie chapter 39 . 7/9
I absolutly love your story . I really liked that you add depth to your characters. it was really refreshing to see the story in a different order . I love seeing the friendship between most of the bennets girls and the relation between georgianna and Elisabeth building on its own. One of my favorite P and P fanfiction
Wendy chapter 39 . 5/28
Loved your story-thanks so much for sharing it!
sunshine.katz chapter 39 . 4/13
Really enjoyed this take on P&P. Loved the idea that Elizabeth was able to bring Georgiana out of her shell, thereby creating a favourable impression with Darcy from the start, that Mary was far more tractable and that it didn't take Lydia's disgrace for Kitty to change her behaviour. The throwaway line of Lady Catherine with Mr Bennet was also amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Leo105 chapter 39 . 4/3
Such a sweet, amazing story! I absolutely loved it. Spend a good night's sleep in it. But, you know, they say people do strange things for the stories they love. Heh.
No, but seriously, your story was amazing, from the character development to the story itself. And that epilogue, sigh. Absolutely satisfying. You have no idea how delighted I was when you wrote that Mr. Bennet and Lady Catherine fell in love and married! That's so smart! Those two are quite a couple. So yeah, consider myself very satisfied with this story and take it from me, you are an amazing author. Thank you so much for uploading this story, even if it was a few years ago.
NotACursedChild chapter 39 . 3/11
Loved this story! I finished it in less than a day :-):-):-):-) I will definitely reread this in the future! :-):-):-):-) Thank you for writing this! :):):):)
NotACursedChild chapter 9 . 3/10
For reasons I do not know ( yes it sounds weird ), I never got past reading Chapter 1. Now I am finally here!

The reference to Coleridge made me happy as I was reading "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" today for my exam! :-):-):-):-)
Gin'iro no Neko 8 chapter 39 . 1/7
That was amazing! I love the fact that Anne was reunited with her mother and that Lady Catherine was there for the wedding. There were a couple grammar/spelling mistakes and sometime Elizabeth felt a little off but it was a wonderful portrayal of the characters and not too short but not too long!
NotACursedChild chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
YAAAAY DIZZY WILL MEET

Frustrated screams from Hertfordshire had me laughing XDXDXDXD
NotACursedChild chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Did Darcy come in and hear them together?!.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/16/2017
Lovely and beautiful and you say you write better now! I shall be looking at all your other works soon! This was a wonderful concept and I loved the changes you made, know that any kind of a sequel will be most welcomed, thank you for this story!
SunriseImagination chapter 39 . 10/15/2017
Just so you know, I favorited this story. I told my husband I was reading the Pride and Prejudice if everyone did everything right and all misunderstandings were resolved before they started. I really really enjoyed it.
Winding Tunnel chapter 39 . 10/11/2017
Damn this story was good. I always love reading about Georgiana and Elizabeth's friednship turned sisterhood.
Winding Tunnel chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
I can imagine the scene from the movie where Darcy helps Elizabeth into the carriage and flexes his hand, but with Georgiana in the shadows laughing like a villain whose scheme is unfolding perfectly.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »