Reviews for The Sister She Always Wanted
Another Lizzie chapter 39 . 1/29
Thanks so much. I enjoyed it. I especially liked Lady Catherine's appreciation of Elizabeth and the little surprise with Mr. Bennet at the end, cute.
Landre chapter 39 . 1/26
I loved your picture if the relationship between Elizabeth and Georgiana. Had a lot of fun reading this, thank you
MistyGirl2014 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
What a lovely beginning for a story, I am looking forward to reading the rest. Do you publish on Amazon by any chance?
PotterVengerLock chapter 39 . 11/5/2016
After three days of reading, I must say I am greatly pleased, and very jealous. THE CHEVALIERS MAN. lucky butt. I enjoyed this immensely. thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I enjoy all your stories! I cannot believe this story is 10 years old. Elizabeth and Georgiana friendship one of my favorite tropes. Since this story was mentioned recently on another fanfiction site, I thought I would enjoy it again. Thanks so much for sharing!
tvd1992 chapter 32 . 10/25/2016
w ev
tvd1992 chapter 34 . 10/25/2016
nchof
OrchidsMoon chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I like the dialog but there isn't nearly enough detail or description. You've stated Georgana is shy and lacks confidence, but besides short replies, you haven't described her shyness very well. I also hope to read more about the setting and their surroundings.
tululah chapter 39 . 9/20/2016
Thank you . Your story was very entertaining.
misherukuro chapter 39 . 6/19/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.~,~
Autumnmissa chapter 39 . 5/17/2016
:) thank you!
Illucia chapter 30 . 5/14/2016
I find myself unsure of how much I like this. I do like it, seeing a braver Mary and caring sisters, georgiana so brave and Wickham hopefully dealt with is intriguing. But Darcy, our handsome main man, seems a bit too wishy washy. That he would not feel enough for her to make up his own mind, even after seeing Elizabeth get the approval of most his family, is bland. That he sees her as some glorifyed chamber maid apparently, constantly puttong her down is so dissapointing. That he lacks courage that even his sister seem to have.
tarlily chapter 29 . 5/1/2016
I like your Mary!
Guest chapter 39 . 4/13/2016
fav part was lady Catherine/ mr. Bennet
Windchimed chapter 39 . 4/9/2016
Thank you for sharing this story. I forgot to mention that I loved the bit about pigeons!