Reviews for Sailing Into the Future
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 2/3
Well that was the last one :(. I am all caught up with your work. I will put you on Author alert. I LOVED ALL your stories. I hope some of the one shots will expand. If not, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Happy Valentine's Day!

-Jules
x
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 1/6
Little bit confusing, but good story. Thanks for writing this!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Oh I love it you had me there for a moment and I really loved it thank you
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was fun and had some twists. ;0)
IpsitaC77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I was so confused till halfway through ! But once they settled that sleepover bet thing straight ..it's like I'm watching with new eyes ! Interesting style of writing and... Oh boy ! You have some hidden magic chest of Edwards ...you just dig out a new one I swoon and swoon and swoon over ! Can he be any more romantic , passionate , dreamy ? Woman ! You left me wanting something strong like first time loving my lover's body ..again ! You are deadly in a subtle way with your Edwards and I love your brand of them !
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Written in an interesting way that kept me guessing. Bravo!
boopgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Cute, I was so confused
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I enjoyed this...though I have to admit your 'twist' kind of threw me for a bit. (It doesn't take much to confuse me!) I loved the way you wrote these characters...their emotions really came through. Thanks!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Hey, I want to reassure readers you can fish in the Mediterranean Sea :)
So compass, the French strikes , quite an experience ? Not one you want to be caught in but it worked well for ed and Bella at the end.
Cassis is a little saint tropez only more friendly and less crowed, goood move to stop here. Good place to get married for our lovers. I know it's where I my wedding party ...20 years ago. ;)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Great one! Loved it!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
neat twist! thank you for sharing!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Well that was totally unexpected! Fun.
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
kadronya chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like it!
lemonangeljuice chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Nice plot twist. I was biting my fingernails in the beginning. Thank you!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »