Reviews for Sailing Into the Future
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 7/21
That was fun and had some twists. ;0)
IpsitaC77 chapter 1 . 3/13
I was so confused till halfway through ! But once they settled that sleepover bet thing straight ..it's like I'm watching with new eyes ! Interesting style of writing and... Oh boy ! You have some hidden magic chest of Edwards ...you just dig out a new one I swoon and swoon and swoon over ! Can he be any more romantic , passionate , dreamy ? Woman ! You left me wanting something strong like first time loving my lover's body ..again ! You are deadly in a subtle way with your Edwards and I love your brand of them !
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Written in an interesting way that kept me guessing. Bravo!
boopgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Cute, I was so confused
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I enjoyed this...though I have to admit your 'twist' kind of threw me for a bit. (It doesn't take much to confuse me!) I loved the way you wrote these characters...their emotions really came through. Thanks!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Hey, I want to reassure readers you can fish in the Mediterranean Sea :)
So compass, the French strikes , quite an experience ? Not one you want to be caught in but it worked well for ed and Bella at the end.
Cassis is a little saint tropez only more friendly and less crowed, goood move to stop here. Good place to get married for our lovers. I know it's where I my wedding party ...20 years ago. ;)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Great one! Loved it!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
neat twist! thank you for sharing!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Well that was totally unexpected! Fun.
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
kadronya chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like it!
lemonangeljuice chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Nice plot twist. I was biting my fingernails in the beginning. Thank you!
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great story!
TLS sent me your way and I'm so glad they did.
Thanks.
MaineMomma chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved this fic but had to read the beginning over 3 or 4 times when Edward came into the picture because I assumed she was engaged to Jasper & having Alice hold his ring. I liked how you did that though even though it took me a while to get the whole picture. Cute story!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
You lost me in the middle but, found me just as quickly! Great little twist making us think it was JxB engaged, not BxE. Broom! Loved this one as well. Wouldn't mind seeing more in this one as well . . . but it sits nicely complete as is, as well. Thanks for this one! Christy
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »