Reviews for Grave Digger
matjojo chapter 40 . 8/26
just as a note, this was amazing, truly great and amazing to read, keep up the old living thing and I hope you have a great time!
1korrasamiislife1 chapter 40 . 8/17
Can I just say you have exquisite taste in OTP's and ships. (Still not sure if there's a difference but oh well)
Anonny chapter 40 . 8/13
thanks for what you have written. These stories are really interesting and well written. I'm sorry you had that happen, and even sorrier people in the community are bugging you about it. I hope you're doing well now. *hug*
Caterall chapter 40 . 8/9
Sorry to see you leave. You're writing is well structured, and in a bizarre way I think it captures the changing times in respects to opinions on sexuality. To be honest, I've only read a few and I'm still progressing through your scenarios, but I was curious when I saw 'Ending'. Like everyone else, I hope one day you will find inspiration and resume this collection of stories. What you choose to do, however, is your privilege and we just have to deal with it.
In a typical, sympathetic way, I'd also like to offer my thoughts on your woes (feel free to ignore this if you're fed up with the advice of strangers, though). First of all; celebrate! You wrote 39 chapters and 120,000 words. That's longer than the average novel and more than some people write in a lifetime. What's more, there are 254 people who liked it enough to favourite it. I would see that as an achievement, which no amount of negativity should diminish.
Secondly; don't let that bitch stop you from expressing yourself. She may dissuade you from writing, she may embarrass you and hate you and hurt you, but always remember that by doing that she has made you better than her. She is just one person. And there may be others who are willing to hurt you, so hurt them back by refusing to yield. Keep being you and do what you love (unless it involves murder or ritual sacrifice). It will take time to recover, but don't stop enjoying something because of another person. Besides, when will you see this girl again after university?
Thirdly; major scrutiny. In all honesty, I'm reluctant to write any Elsanna due to the backlash. So, on a sort of side note, well done. You're braver than I am, even if you worry. The Third Doctor said that bravery isn't having no fear, it's being scared but still acting. Also; just wonder what these Elsanna haters are doing if they're purposefully attacking people who have a slightly different opinion.
Lastly, and I have absolutely no business here so tell me to 'fuck off'; be whatever you want to be. So you like the same sex or you're a different gender. There are some people who would hate you for less and a wide community who will accept you for whatever you choose. You're never alone.
I realise I've just gone on quite a longer response than I intended and some of it may be (unintentionally) hate, so please know I meant all this with well wishes. You have no obligations to continue writing or to even read this. All I wanted to do was try to help you find a silver lining, which was probably only the first point I made.
Sorry about all that.
Lil-tyke chapter 40 . 8/7
Dude wtf u cant just stop writing! Who gives a shit abot whats happenin in ur ligfe. pretty sure lots of dicks have it worse thatn u nd keep writin so stop being a pussy nd write. fuckin excuses
pewpewpew chapter 40 . 8/5
Well that fucking sucks! Your stories were top shit even the depressing ones. I don't even know what's more retarded. Invading one's privacy or invading one's privacy while said person's taking a leak? As for shipping Elsanna, I get flak for it everyday (unghh it happens when your girlfriend ships Jelsa hard) but to be beaten up and bullied for it is just fucked up. Almost as fucked up as writing incestuous smut lol. I'm not about to beat up fangirls of fictional characters just because I don't agree with them. Otherwise it will make me look like a neanderthal. I guess our situations aren't the same but I feel for you. Freedom of speech/writing doesn't really apply to those out of the norm, no? What a hypocritical world we live in.
ElanLe chapter 40 . 8/4
such a bad news! :( I really enjoy your fic and I hope one day you'll come back with us but it's okay if you won't. Stay strong! I wish you well and thank you for everything *hugs*
I'm terribly sorry for what you've had to go through. I hope you don't have to endure such things again. But Thank you for writing these incredible stories. You're writing skills are absolutely wonderful.
Lionheart chapter 40 . 8/2
Ah random question but can't you report that girl since she technically breached your privacy? And again for beating you up? I mean if you import all the Elsanna stuff you had on your computer to a USB you can be like "This bitch is full of shit" if she tries to pull the "They support incest!" thing on you. I mean the Tumblr thing is really unfortunate but laying down and taking it when you can report her for not only going through your private shit, beating you up, and you could also get her for harassing you if she posted anything on your Tumblr.
Idunnowhattosay chapter 40 . 8/2
Oh Jeez...Man...Uhh...
THANK YOU! For Your brilliant Elsanna Fanfictions And your Other Fanfictions.
I am Also Very Worried For Ye,I mean Come On,A Girl Just Snooped On Your Privacy!
And The Haters! Why do Haters Live?
Meh. I hope you feel wonderful by now.
If This Physical Hurting/Bulliying is Hurting You Very Deeply,Pls Talk To Someone :)
I also Expirienced This Physical Hurting/Bullying. Cuz i got Schizophrenia And
C.I.P.A-(Unable To Feel Pain)
Buuuttttt! Im fine Now,My Schizophrenia Hallucinations R like My Friends lols.
God Bless And Take Care Mr/Ms Author :)
_/
Shit... That's just... I can't believe you had to go through something like that. That bitch had no right to go through your things... It's sad to see you go because of hateful people like that, but its understandable. I hope they don't get away with that. :/
LuciliYuri chapter 40 . 8/1
I'm not one for writing reviews but your stories have been so amazing it's hard not to. I'm sorry for the hatred you've faced, though I'm pretty sure it's illegal for her to go through your laptop and files without your consent or a warrant. It's an invasion of privacy and you can press charges against her for it.
Anyways, I just wanted you to know that your stories have brought out so much emotion within me during a time when all I felt was numbness (not a bad thing, really, but it's more of a feeling of emptiness that comes with not knowing what to do with life).
So, thank you, for having written Grave Digger, and I hope you won't feel too bad about the missed prompts. Not everyone has time to sit there and write every prompt that comes along.
I don't know you in person, so I can't tell you how to live your life. What I do want to tell you is that it's okay to pursue the things you enjoy doing. If you enjoy writing elsanna, then do it, regardless of what's to come. No one has the right to tell you otherwise, for those who cannot understand and accept you for who you want to be are do not deserve to be a part of your life. At least that's what I believe.
I guess my point is, do what you want to do because in the end, that is what matters the most. That, and thank you for your stories. I hope everything gets better for you.
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 40 . 8/1
Well thank you for all the good times :)

Hope you can come back some day, till then, good bye!
mirandapowa chapter 40 . 7/31
oww what a sad new q Aq i realy enjoy your storie and when it update it allway manke exiting to read it ouobut well thank you for taking you time to wrote all this great fic ou o thank you ouo. and can i do some fan art or make a comic of grave digger ( may be one day i don't know)
TheWrongandRight666 chapter 40 . 7/31
I am sorry that she went through your computer and found those files. Which led to you being physically hurt. I hope that you can continue writing not for Elsanna, but fun stories that you want to share.