Reviews for Grave Digger
:D I hope we get another part XD
Oh my my my what a great chapter
Military Elsa with Anna waiting at home? Or Elsa as a miner. I loved Elsa as a cat and calling Anna master. Love Elsa Dom but servicing Anna.
Queen Of the Frozen North chapter 37 . 3/23
Absolutely magical! I loved it!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 37 . 3/22
Another great chapter! You do a brilliant job with these! :D I wish there was more sister/sister parts though, personally. ;D
mirandapowa chapter 37 . 3/22
Yes a new chap ouo thank you ouo
kenfromnhus chapter 37 . 3/22
very, very nice. I hope you continue this
Hounds chapter 36 . 2/11
I like these one shots :)
Hei-Feng chapter 36 . 1/31
Nice one of the few g!ps with piv sex that is not ooc
MHCianReader5550 chapter 36 . 1/31
OMG! thanks so much! I already knew it today! I have to suggest this to her! I'm sure she'll like- oh wait, scratch that, LOVE this! I really appreciated it! I'm sure she'll be all like: "OMG! OMG OMG! A FRIKIN' SHOUT OUT! WHAAA! I'M SO HAPPEH!" but srsly, thanks! :D
Princess Consort Anna chapter 36 . 1/30
I really liked this one. This would be a nice one to continue, perhaps going the same way with the 'Madame Elsa' oneshots. They find out they love eachother, and it has a bittersweet ending, just like when Madame Elsa asked Anna to marry her. Awh, that moment was so adorable. 3
Princess Consort Anna chapter 35 . 1/30
Hahaha, you sure enjoy writing 'Madame Elsa' stories. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy them too.
Princess Consort Anna chapter 29 . 1/30
Hahaha, I like the idea of Elsa being a cat and calling Anna 'Master'. To be honest, I've actually been looking for a story like this for quite some time, but I could never find one so I was thrilled when I read this. Perhaps you could do a sequel to this chap.
Princess Consort Anna chapter 26 . 1/30
This is possibly one of my favourite chapters, I do hope for a sequel to it.
Princess Consort Anna chapter 24 . 1/30
Omfg I loved the end of this one, so adorable! I do hope more of these end in them having children, because that's simply one of the best things in this whole thing. 3