Reviews for Learning to fly
lara5170 chapter 6 . 7/22
I really can't wait to read more and see where this goes next.
lara5170 chapter 4 . 7/22
I'm enjoying this but I can't help wanting to know what Hiccups new title would be since it didn't say what it was.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
This entire fic grasps the characters perfectly! Good job!
MissPitchPerfect25 chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Red Star chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Nicely done, filling in the gap between the movies here. I especially liked the parts around the All-Viking Tournament. Thank you for all the hard work you obviously put into this.
birthofthecool chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Lovely story. I enjoyed it a lot.
And I agree about Astrid's role in the series and the second film.

Kind of a pity that they created such a strong and charismatic female character and then seem to forget how to use her accordingly.
fantsyfreak chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
That was AWESOME! Having Hiccup drop his sword at the end was perfect for his character development, and everything was just... Agffghdbdgdusbfng it was awesome!
fantsyfreak chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
This is so cute! And it's a totally realistic progression for their relationship!
DreamingIce chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
I really, really love this. It's a great bridging story between both movie 1 and 2, and the animated series and movie 2.

Your characterisation is great for everyone, amusing banter while still keeping the story feeling realistic and grounded. (And there isn't enough Hiccstrid stories out there that fit that description!)

...and you killed me with that line about Stoick teaching them to shoot fire arrows. :(

Nice work!
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
A great and fun story good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Update! This is cute.
Me chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I LOVE me some smut. Great way to finish this. Can I expect (hope) for a sequel?
Me chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Okay, Astrid being a badass is always amazing, but my favorite thing about the chapter was Stoick telling Hiccup to save some money to marry her. That was precious.
Me chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Hiccup being a badass because Astid taught him to is just too perfect.
Me chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
The first ILY is so sweet. It was amazing.