Reviews for Sotto Voce
Come on don't just leave it there. This is brilliant!
Christine Rose chapter 6 . 7/4
I know you may not see this, but this is one of the best Jily stories I've ever read and I love it so much. Thank you for sharing such lovely work with us!
holy shit this chap was so insparational. i reead it in a English accent the whole time
mandm12345 chapter 6 . 2/5
Pls keep going!
Nvara chapter 6 . 2/5
This is a great story
Fire Magus chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Hi inkbleed: chances are you don't check these reviews often anymore, if at all. I still wanted to leave a review, though. I first read this story a good 12 years ago, when I was about 13, and the fact that I remembered this story, this characterization of Lily, and the title of the story a good 12 years later is a testament to how beautifully written it is. It was also a surprise for me to discover that something that I thought was excellent writing when I was 13 (and, honestly, I didn't have the best judgment back then - most things I read back then I would flinch to read now) is writing that I STILL find poignant, eloquent, and beautiful.

I know you won't update this and that's okay - I wish you would, but I can't go back to fanfics I stopped writing years ago, and it's been a whopping 11 years for you now. I totally understand! I just wanted to let you know that I personally related to your version of Lily so much and still do, and that if you ever write original or fanfiction ever again, I hope you will share it with the world. :)
Loved it chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
i know this was written over 10 years ago!
and you may ever read this review
but i loved this story and i am very disappointed that you never continued, you could have labelled it AU- i mean it doesn't have to be completely cannon hence why this site is called fanfiction.

anyway thanks for writing what you have done :)
lulu chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I really love this story. I know it's been nearly a decade since the last update, so I'm not holding out for anything, but I hope you finish this someday. It'd definitely be worth reading.

- Toaster
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I must say, I've learned a lot of vocabulary in reading this. Well done! However, I do wish you had finished...
thestaganddoe chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
BluStarBurst chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I remember reading this story years ago and absolutely adoring it. It makes me so sad that it appears to have been abandoned. Even though it's so different from other characterizations, I always loved your Lily. I remember reading and having such a sense of anticipation because I knew she was going to grow into her own.

I also loved your writing style. The language is so mature and eloquent. It makes me want to read other stuff you have written, regardless of the fandom. Have you written any other stuff that we could read?
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This is an amazing story. It's interesting—like a subtle AR included (about thek not knowing each other until Year Seven). The way you characterize (is that a word to use in this case?) everyone just fits. Everything works so nicely. I really hate that little Julia. :( Stupid her, ruining everything when it starts to go right.

I know this hasn't been updated in YEARS. NINE. LONG. YEARS. You hear that? It's my weeping. I. COULD. BE. WEEPING.

So if you somehow see this review and think—Wow. This girl's PATHETIC. Maybe I could update and then she'd shut up. And then I'd be happy.

So please?
MaypleCstl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I adore your story! how beutifully written :)
Lavender chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I know that you've decided to abandon this story but its really good, you should continue; think about all the unfinished stories out there...:(