Reviews for Now We Are A Fairytale
CShipper chapter 1 . 6/17
Oh, that was lovely! I love how Emma didn't want to let Killian out of her sights and they are in the book now, I love it! Thank you so much for this!
scientificapricot chapter 1 . 6/14
Can I have a Killian to read to me? *heart eyes*
blpenn chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Awesome story!
captainohcaptain12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh! I'll be creeping on your stories all night haha!
This was absolutely fantastic. So true to the voices of the characters - especially Killian who proves to be quite a difficult character to voice. Fantastic work, can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
aww thats precious. i wish i could see their story in the book
jdmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Aww, this was beautiful. I have a feeling it's going to take all season (or at least all of 4A) for the two of them to get to this point in their relationship, but I'd love to see this right away.

I really liked Killian behaving as a gentleman and resisting Emma pulling him home with her. For all his innuendo and pirate swagger, I think he is fundamentally a gentleman, and he'd particularly want to take care with the woman he loved. He wouldn't want to take advantage of her or threaten her reputation or anything.

I also really liked Charming interrupting their little make-out session and getting all overprotective-father on them. He missed out on putting the fear of God into her boyfriends in high school (not that I think he could really intimidate Killian), and this is totally in character for him.

And then the two of them reading Charles and Leia's story and then falling asleep together on the couch was a very nice touch.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Love it! Write more CS!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Delightful one shot post finale. I enjoyed reading it.
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
awwww 33
CuteMcBeauty chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is perfect! Exactly how it should be , comforting, and lovely! Loved it!
jollyrogerjayhawk chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was so cute.I loved it.
BehindThePurpleSmoke chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Aww...that was so beautifully perfect! I wish this would have happened on the show. Great job! :)
Katrina chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Beautiful :) Can we have this in season four please?