Reviews for Lost In Thought
KathyMesser chapter 19 . 10/23/2020
The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie and I love this story. If you ever decide to write a sequel I will definitely read it.
Kaila chapter 19 . 1/12/2020
The most beautiful thing ever
Hgrace234 chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
So far love it. (Wouldn’t complain about some more love scenes *winkwinkbut other than that you can really feel the love between Ariel and Eric and I love it
twlightbella chapter 13 . 9/10/2019
Aww
twlightbella chapter 11 . 2/28/2019
Ariel is pregnant
ReadingandAllSmiles chapter 19 . 10/17/2017
I don’t suppose you could continue to update this story, please. It’s a really well written story and I would like to see more of it
latimae chapter 19 . 8/8/2017
Please continue!
SplashSJQ chapter 19 . 6/5/2017
Please please finish is really good
Angela chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
That Was Fantastic. LUVED IT
sophie65 chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
i really love this fanfic please continue it :) i would love to know what happens to ariel, eric and ursela (sorry if i spelled that wrong) but please update
Axantur chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
I'm very happy to see you continuing this story! I think that my favorite moment is when Ariel offers Eric's mother to intercede with him on her behalf. Given that Eric's mother has hurt not only Eric, but Ariel, so much already, this is very sweet of the Princess and very true to her giving and loving nature. Little moments in these stories like that are what I live for when reading them. They say a lot, and not just about Ariel.

One thing that I would like to see you elaborate on is exactly what does Ursula look like now? Is she embodied as Vanessa? Or is she embodied as a human version of her "Pat Carroll" self? Either way would be interesting. These are been some very dark ideas about how Ursula came into possession of her "Vanessa form," one of which was related to the butterfly that Ursula destroys in her own transformation scene in the original movie. There could have been a very sad story behind it.

Thank you for taking the time to write again. I hope to see more, but then again offer that only if your muse and desires allow.

My best. -Axantur
Rose-tinted specs chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Oh my gosh cliff-hanger! I was so pleased when I saw that this had been updated and this chapter was just as good as the rest and an excellent addition to a wonderful story. I hope there will be more soon.
Plekkie1993 chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Omg... What if the only way Ursuline could survive was to transform back into a human and it was Vanessa behind the door :O
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Please update!
XanaduHawk chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Omg, Ursula's got the baby, doesn't she?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »