Reviews for Lost In Thought
XanaduHawk chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
I always imagined, despite looking like fish, merfolk being more like marine mammals; why else would they have bellybuttons and (for the females) breasts?
XanaduHawk chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Carlotta was awesome.
XanaduHawk chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Aaaw, I was hoping to read about her sisters' reactions to the news that not only was she human, she was getting married. :(
XanaduHawk chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Sebastian made me laugh. Good job!
Rose-tinted specs chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
please update soon, this is amazing!
Axantur chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Thank you for this chapter. Again you looked into Eric's psyche quite deeply and addressed his anxieties. In an era where large families were quite common, you seem to be offering an explanation as to why Eric and Ariel have just Melody. It is an interesting explanation. I wonder is this difficulty common among young women of Ariel's stature, or is it a consequence of a human-meran union, even though Ariel is now human (or is at least most of the time). I appreciated the twist of story that Morgana isn't perhaps the villain in this story, and you have me guessing further. Thank you again for a lovely chapter! I shall eagerly await the next.

Oh, I do appreciate the very nice continuity of stories you have been building. It is an impressive effort and work!
Leddie2012 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
What the heck! Update soon please. I can't wait to read Chpt. 17.
Keep it up :)
#Aric/Eriel4ever
Did anyone come up with a good shipping name for Ariel and Eric?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Awesome! Love it!
ace chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Love it!
Axantur chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Hi!. Thank you for another chapter of this excellent story. I've been wanting to comment on the last few chapters but have been quite busy, and only now have I found a break to reflect on the latest installment. I've actually thought quite a bit about it today, about Eric's reaction to the news of Ariel's pregnancy and her reaction to his flight and subsequent return. In your story, they are both the ages they were in the movie, as little time has passed. I kept searching for some way to rationalize his behavior, but really couldn't. I am glad that he came to his sense and went to her, and the way he comforted and reassured her was perhaps the best he could have done to make amends for his loss of composure. Ariel was the young lady to whom he had committed himself. Wedding vows matter, and even if it came seemingly suddenly, before he was ready - he must be there for her. I think that the issue I have found commenting on this chapter is that Eric failed Ariel in the very moment he needed her. This bothered me as it departs quite significantly from how I see him, that is, as a stalwart and essentially heroic young man. But this is a human failing, which we all have. Especially young men still finding their way.
kit-kat74 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Loved it! Please update soon! -_-
daniellm chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
great chap.

honeymoon
DuchessOfDank chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Definitely include the wedding night.
Megan lyle chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
This is a great chapter! You should update it more.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »