Reviews for Lost In Thought
daniellm chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
great chap.

I like how you put everyone getting in the mood for the wedding. ariel being nervous.

the whole wedding.

saying goodbye to father
daniellm chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
really good.

keep it going.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Raising Kids
(These charters do not belong to me they belong to Rick, but Crystal, Elisabeth and Anna all belong to me)
Annabeth's POV.
My three little girls in the same room not arguing how much we've grown as a family use to be, they had to be septet to be quiet now I know how my step mom felt with my step brothers
"Momma, can you tell us the story of how you kicked Mother Earths butt?" Anna asked
"Of course dear." I said
"Once we got off the Argo 2, Mother Earth has already risen, debree was flying every where, and as you can guess, we and I mean you're father and I were terrified, cause we were still recovering from Tartarus…"
I spot Percy in the back of the room he made a go on geuster
"Are you still recovering momma?" Elisabeth asked
"We're fine now Elisabeth." I shook my head
"As we were heding off deck you're father and I kind of cowered back in fear, because, what we saw reminded us of the body of Tartarus…"
As I go on with the story, I get lost in good memory's that I had with Percy those few hours of horror that we battled Gaia.
As soon as I was done Crystal asked me
"Momma, can you tell us the story of how you beat Father Time?"
"That's a story for next time sweaty." I said
And they all started moning and complaining
And hear we go agin,
"All right go to you're rooms! Right now!"
They did as I said and went to there rooms
Percy came over and said
"Never knew raising kids was so hard."
"I agree."

Can u pleas post this 4 me pretty pleas?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
s/10296983/1/

Pleas read this fic it is as good as yours (im not going to tell u what it is)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Pleas hurry godly good fanfiction you shuld get the attion of Jesus himself there is no word for this just godly plain and symple but,yet you mange to master a godly story line I do not mean to embarrass you but… damn this is good

And in reward of this godly fan fic hear is a link to another good one a lion king / Percy crossovers
faeryrain chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
What a great story! I hope you continue it!
Megan lyle chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
daniellm chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
great chap.
Thea chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
This is great please continue
Megan lyle chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Axantur chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Seeing Ariel experiencing a ship from a human perspective was wonderful and you conveyed her excitement well. It was a very visual vignette. I'm now curious how Ursula was able to compromise the unbreakable contract, as it implies the contract was by force of her (Ursula's) will and her own sense of honor, not binding mystical law. I deeply enjoyed this chapter and am eagerly looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Oh Jeepers creepers! I can't stand the suspense! What will the Triton do next? Oh pretty please update when you can, I'm dying to know :)
Megan lyle chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
DuchessOfDank chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Keep up the good work! I just love your story, it's very sweet. The only critique I have is some misspellings but that's chump change in the grand scheme of things. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm on pins and needles, my dear!
Axantur chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
This was an excellent chapter and the transition from beach to voyage was an excellent idea. I'm looking forward to how Ariel perceives and enjoys the sea from a human perspective. Eric's fer for her safety, of losing her, was well founded. Ariel is quite vulnerable to drowning now, through a complete lack of facility swimming along with overconfidence from an entire life inhabiting the sea. She probably doesn't realize how treacherous the surf can be either, though I couldn't be sure how far out she had waded. Eric seemed quite alarmed, but I was glad that he comforted her so swiftly after chastising her (which surprised me, as I didn't understand wherein he felt the great danger to her). Perhaps is wa the thought that she would leave of her own accord, but his words didn't reflect that if it was the case. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. It is really a wonderful concept and story, and quite well written.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »